View Single Post
Unread 11-21-2017, 07:53 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Tweet bonnie godiva to bite better lines if it makes you feel better, I couldnt be less concerned with your & dirtbagdans opinions on my lines against such star studded lyricists like "LBTRAGIK" and "patty cheeze," however a fact of the matter is if someone scrolled your catalogue of punchless personals to spit against a heavyweight pen, shit would be faaar worse.
Mate your literal claim to fame is getting out beyond LB, only for the entire rap battle community to collectively agree that your lines fucking suck and the delivery is dead.

If you are thinking I'm jealous, I'm quite happy with no one ever knowing who I am in this instance.
Unread 11-21-2017, 07:53 PM   #176

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Tweet bonnie godiva to bite better lines if it makes you feel better, I couldnt be less concerned with your & dirtbagdans opinions on my lines against such star studded lyricists like "LBTRAGIK" and "patty cheeze," however a fact of the matter is if someone scrolled your catalogue of punchless personals to spit against a heavyweight pen, shit would be faaar worse.
Mate your literal claim to fame is getting out beyond LB, only for the entire rap battle community to collectively agree that your lines fucking suck and the delivery is dead.

If you are thinking I'm jealous, I'm quite happy with no one ever knowing who I am in this instance.