Thread: Mods and voting
View Single Post
Unread 10-30-2017, 09:22 AM
Row
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
Nice deflection cunt. Now let's talk about why I had to suggest throwing out an entire Grand Championship tourney because of your lack of integrity. The fact that you have the nerve to call it some kind of personal bias as to why you can't get a green name just goes to further show why you don't deserve one. You can't even admit what you did. You probably don't even believe you did it at this point. You paid for votes, you fucked with VP and were generally a shady piece of shit. Fuck off. Seriously.
Admitting to something I didn't do would show no integrity or dignity, so nope, not deflecting anything.

But you deflecting the fact that you aint do shit and it's personal bias is hilarious, as every post shows. Especially the latter, lol.

And I don't give a shit about a green name, recognition, or all that shit. It's about being given an opportunity do do what y'all aint.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

Quote:
I actively make an effort to vote on battles that most people would consider garbage. Specifically because those users deserve to get votes too.
Funniest shit ever. The fact that you had to state this shit shows that no one has seen you do it. But keep it up,

Last edited by Row; 10-30-2017 at 10:22 AM.
Unread 10-30-2017, 09:22 AM   #46

Row

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Nice deflection cunt. Now let's talk about why I had to suggest throwing out an entire Grand Championship tourney because of your lack of integrity. The fact that you have the nerve to call it some kind of personal bias as to why you can't get a green name just goes to further show why you don't deserve one. You can't even admit what you did. You probably don't even believe you did it at this point. You paid for votes, you fucked with VP and were generally a shady piece of shit. Fuck off. Seriously.
Admitting to something I didn't do would show no integrity or dignity, so nope, not deflecting anything.

But you deflecting the fact that you aint do shit and it's personal bias is hilarious, as every post shows. Especially the latter, lol.

And I don't give a shit about a green name, recognition, or all that shit. It's about being given an opportunity do do what y'all aint.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

Quote:
I actively make an effort to vote on battles that most people would consider garbage. Specifically because those users deserve to get votes too.
Funniest shit ever. The fact that you had to state this shit shows that no one has seen you do it. But keep it up,

Last edited by Row; 10-30-2017 at 10:22 AM.