View Single Post
Unread 04-27-2017, 01:49 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
Its a good idea none the less..... If you want credit for the idea go right ahead... lol

The point is do you really think you can get atleast 3/4 of the past champions to sign up (youd have to get a very high number of past champions in order to even call it a greatest of all time tourney), in a timely fashion, and post. This would probably be something to be held at the end of the year (good idea dont get me wrong)

But my point is how would you go about getting them to sign up...... besides messaging them, what incentive do they have besides knowing they are the greatest (which most of us already feel that way lol)

So those are the questions id propose. Good idea, just want to know how you would go about doing this......

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Id like to see this go down.... for sure... reason why i'd like to know how you'd go about it...
It seems feasible to me that we could get at least 16 former GC's for this, with the aide of staff(the admins.). That's at least 1 from every notable era of LB.
Unread 04-27-2017, 01:49 PM   #13

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
Its a good idea none the less..... If you want credit for the idea go right ahead... lol

The point is do you really think you can get atleast 3/4 of the past champions to sign up (youd have to get a very high number of past champions in order to even call it a greatest of all time tourney), in a timely fashion, and post. This would probably be something to be held at the end of the year (good idea dont get me wrong)

But my point is how would you go about getting them to sign up...... besides messaging them, what incentive do they have besides knowing they are the greatest (which most of us already feel that way lol)

So those are the questions id propose. Good idea, just want to know how you would go about doing this......

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Id like to see this go down.... for sure... reason why i'd like to know how you'd go about it...
It seems feasible to me that we could get at least 16 former GC's for this, with the aide of staff(the admins.). That's at least 1 from every notable era of LB.