View Single Post
Unread 04-24-2017, 08:04 PM
Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr EtH View Post
It's not just a one off Pulse being weird though. It's one of the most common "interests" I've found where people are stuck up arseholes about everything. Even more so than things like whiskey drinkers, who are also horrendous with it.

It's the type of people who put a poster of Bob Marley on their wall (listening to Bob Marley is optional), often discuss "strains" in high depth but would EASILY be exposed in a blindfold test (see every fine wine drinker for more details) and shares random shit on Facebook about how weed is the least harmful and nonaddictive thing in the world and has caused zero deaths ever (don't see mental health for more details).

These people also will agree with Joe Rogan's ridiculous belief that you need "mind altering drugs" to really "see reality".

What ever happened to just rolling a joint because you like to get high?
True as fuck. I think some people feel the need to fit into a pocket of something, & a far dumber portion of people who do that seem to allow this pocket to become a primary factor of their identity.

I think this even extends to ideological shit like why you see radical feminists with blueberry hair shrieking obscenities into a megaphone. Its the same fervent cunty obsession with a niche subject that something like the vape community in the cannabis world uses to tell everyone how superior they are because of vapor being more healthy. I think its mostly just vapid small-scale fanaticism
Unread 04-24-2017, 08:04 PM   #29

Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr EtH View Post
It's not just a one off Pulse being weird though. It's one of the most common "interests" I've found where people are stuck up arseholes about everything. Even more so than things like whiskey drinkers, who are also horrendous with it.

It's the type of people who put a poster of Bob Marley on their wall (listening to Bob Marley is optional), often discuss "strains" in high depth but would EASILY be exposed in a blindfold test (see every fine wine drinker for more details) and shares random shit on Facebook about how weed is the least harmful and nonaddictive thing in the world and has caused zero deaths ever (don't see mental health for more details).

These people also will agree with Joe Rogan's ridiculous belief that you need "mind altering drugs" to really "see reality".

What ever happened to just rolling a joint because you like to get high?
True as fuck. I think some people feel the need to fit into a pocket of something, & a far dumber portion of people who do that seem to allow this pocket to become a primary factor of their identity.

I think this even extends to ideological shit like why you see radical feminists with blueberry hair shrieking obscenities into a megaphone. Its the same fervent cunty obsession with a niche subject that something like the vape community in the cannabis world uses to tell everyone how superior they are because of vapor being more healthy. I think its mostly just vapid small-scale fanaticism