View Single Post
Unread 04-22-2017, 10:04 PM
Ray Zeus
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGuy View Post
I like Killah Priest, R.A the rugged man, K-rino, Tupac, Vinnie Paz, immortal tec and more...
Ok I didn't ask for that... but your taste is your taste bro... I can relate more to Kendrick cause of how he was raised and what he speaks on...

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Shut your pussy ass up before I expose your shit. Niggas playing hero like they can't be touched. Weak ass nigga think before you smash those keys hoe. Trust me, I'll get dirt on you fuckboy. Ill piss shit and spit all over your unknown ass name.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

talking like you got some type of pull around here.
Again nigguh... smh... this is a website... you can pull up my shit I'm not a big social media person... but you sir... need to calm down... youre not gonna "throw hands" or "shoot guns" all you have is a key board... so you wasting all this energy typing all hard and shit don't excite nobody... gotta put on a show for nigguhs who you've never seen in person... miss me with that shit bro... write you some raps, discuss some current events, look at dope battles, and stop trying to impress your cyber buddies...
Unread 04-22-2017, 10:04 PM   #51

Ray Zeus
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Voted: 54 audio / 890 text
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGuy View Post
I like Killah Priest, R.A the rugged man, K-rino, Tupac, Vinnie Paz, immortal tec and more...
Ok I didn't ask for that... but your taste is your taste bro... I can relate more to Kendrick cause of how he was raised and what he speaks on...

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Shut your pussy ass up before I expose your shit. Niggas playing hero like they can't be touched. Weak ass nigga think before you smash those keys hoe. Trust me, I'll get dirt on you fuckboy. Ill piss shit and spit all over your unknown ass name.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

talking like you got some type of pull around here.
Again nigguh... smh... this is a website... you can pull up my shit I'm not a big social media person... but you sir... need to calm down... youre not gonna "throw hands" or "shoot guns" all you have is a key board... so you wasting all this energy typing all hard and shit don't excite nobody... gotta put on a show for nigguhs who you've never seen in person... miss me with that shit bro... write you some raps, discuss some current events, look at dope battles, and stop trying to impress your cyber buddies...