View Single Post
Unread 04-22-2017, 09:55 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Zeus View Post
Bro stop it... this is a website... and you going through nigguhs social media is retarded even if I was in no crew or your crew or any nigguh crew... I didn't say shit when I read it... but if you speak my name ima tell you bout yaself... and you sir, are a fucking cornball... so your opinion doesn't hold weight with me hence me saying go stalk that nigguh and keep my name out ya mouth...
Shut your pussy ass up before I expose your shit. Niggas playing hero like they can't be touched. Weak ass nigga think before you smash those keys hoe. Trust me, I'll get dirt on you fuckboy. Ill piss shit and spit all over your unknown ass name.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

talking like you got some type of pull around here.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 04-22-2017 at 09:58 PM.
Unread 04-22-2017, 09:55 PM   #50

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Zeus View Post
Bro stop it... this is a website... and you going through nigguhs social media is retarded even if I was in no crew or your crew or any nigguh crew... I didn't say shit when I read it... but if you speak my name ima tell you bout yaself... and you sir, are a fucking cornball... so your opinion doesn't hold weight with me hence me saying go stalk that nigguh and keep my name out ya mouth...
Shut your pussy ass up before I expose your shit. Niggas playing hero like they can't be touched. Weak ass nigga think before you smash those keys hoe. Trust me, I'll get dirt on you fuckboy. Ill piss shit and spit all over your unknown ass name.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

talking like you got some type of pull around here.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 04-22-2017 at 09:58 PM.