View Single Post
Unread 04-18-2017, 01:30 PM
Way Lyve
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
I explained everything to the point where a 4 yr old could understand it.
You explained everything to the point > TRANSLATION: This fool follows signs like he thinks he's Nicolas Cage in National Treasure but he really just walks in circles at the park with a metal detector sporting flip flops and a can of luke warm Coors.

Quote:
I even provided visuals for stupid shitheads like you that think the Pythagorean numerology chart is something I pulled out of my ass
This is just hilarious, you fuck head. Do you really think the ancient Pythagorean Cult used modern English for their coding? All you have is a chart where numbers match up with letters by column. I've seen the very chart used in hella places. It's not some sacred scripture dumb ass or an ancient code to anything. It's probably an idiot safety. Meant to stop your stupidity where it is.

Quote:
I'm a 'researcher and I'm initiated' "by blood" because I have several family members that are masons including very successful architects and politicians
So you're a researcher by blood moron? And you can't be intiated by "blood" in that sense. By very definition of the word you're proven wrong. Or you don't know what it means to be initiated by blood. Initiations are a process one chooses to grow through. The Bush's are all blood relation but had to be initiated individually into Skull n Bones and whatever other orders they belong to. Because you have to take oaths.

Anyway to sum up the body I just caught:

You're not smarter than me. You dont travel. You dont bag bitches. You can't beat me in a battle kill yourself.

0 life experience. faggot. fatass, pimply faced introvert loser that eat Doritos and drink Mt Dew.

If a bitch fucks you she's crazier than you're thong wearing ass. See Pulse in high heals making up equations on the wall. Fuckin skitz
Unread 04-18-2017, 01:30 PM   #113

Way Lyve
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Voted: 892 audio / 229 text
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
I explained everything to the point where a 4 yr old could understand it.
You explained everything to the point > TRANSLATION: This fool follows signs like he thinks he's Nicolas Cage in National Treasure but he really just walks in circles at the park with a metal detector sporting flip flops and a can of luke warm Coors.

Quote:
I even provided visuals for stupid shitheads like you that think the Pythagorean numerology chart is something I pulled out of my ass
This is just hilarious, you fuck head. Do you really think the ancient Pythagorean Cult used modern English for their coding? All you have is a chart where numbers match up with letters by column. I've seen the very chart used in hella places. It's not some sacred scripture dumb ass or an ancient code to anything. It's probably an idiot safety. Meant to stop your stupidity where it is.

Quote:
I'm a 'researcher and I'm initiated' "by blood" because I have several family members that are masons including very successful architects and politicians
So you're a researcher by blood moron? And you can't be intiated by "blood" in that sense. By very definition of the word you're proven wrong. Or you don't know what it means to be initiated by blood. Initiations are a process one chooses to grow through. The Bush's are all blood relation but had to be initiated individually into Skull n Bones and whatever other orders they belong to. Because you have to take oaths.

Anyway to sum up the body I just caught:

You're not smarter than me. You dont travel. You dont bag bitches. You can't beat me in a battle kill yourself.

0 life experience. faggot. fatass, pimply faced introvert loser that eat Doritos and drink Mt Dew.

If a bitch fucks you she's crazier than you're thong wearing ass. See Pulse in high heals making up equations on the wall. Fuckin skitz