View Single Post
Unread 04-18-2017, 11:29 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyve SCIENCE View Post
You're a joke honestly but ill humor you.

The fact you name yourself Godbody show's what a moron you are. I mean you claim to know secrets. But anyone who knows secrets reveals them or cloaks them. Either you are a researcher or an initiate. You're not a researcher and you hate the initiated so you're an obvious fraud. Or crazy, being, this is all in your head. You made all of this up and then spent hours thinking about it. You probably have a weird journal with number patterns and shit that would seem insane to anyone else.

If you're not a complete idiot show me one thing you discovered that even matters in the slightest.
I explained everything to the point where a 4 yr old could understand it. I even provided visuals for stupid shitheads like you that think the Pythagorean numerology chart is something I pulled out of my ass

I'm a researcher and I'm initiated by blood because I have several family members that are masons including very successful architects and politicians

Anyway to sum up the body I just caught:

You're not smarter than me. You dont travel. You dont bag bitches. You can't beat me in a battle

just kill yourself at this point. You live behind a screen and have 0 life experience like those faggots Babylon and Esso. I never thought I'd live to see the day where fatass, pimply faced introvert losers that eat Doritos and drink Mt Dew all day would have the nerve to talk shit about a nigga they look up and aspire to be like

Last edited by Godbody; 04-18-2017 at 11:32 AM.
Unread 04-18-2017, 11:29 AM   #112

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyve SCIENCE View Post
You're a joke honestly but ill humor you.

The fact you name yourself Godbody show's what a moron you are. I mean you claim to know secrets. But anyone who knows secrets reveals them or cloaks them. Either you are a researcher or an initiate. You're not a researcher and you hate the initiated so you're an obvious fraud. Or crazy, being, this is all in your head. You made all of this up and then spent hours thinking about it. You probably have a weird journal with number patterns and shit that would seem insane to anyone else.

If you're not a complete idiot show me one thing you discovered that even matters in the slightest.
I explained everything to the point where a 4 yr old could understand it. I even provided visuals for stupid shitheads like you that think the Pythagorean numerology chart is something I pulled out of my ass

I'm a researcher and I'm initiated by blood because I have several family members that are masons including very successful architects and politicians

Anyway to sum up the body I just caught:

You're not smarter than me. You dont travel. You dont bag bitches. You can't beat me in a battle

just kill yourself at this point. You live behind a screen and have 0 life experience like those faggots Babylon and Esso. I never thought I'd live to see the day where fatass, pimply faced introvert losers that eat Doritos and drink Mt Dew all day would have the nerve to talk shit about a nigga they look up and aspire to be like

Last edited by Godbody; 04-18-2017 at 11:32 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote