View Single Post
Unread 04-18-2017, 09:41 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo Esco Bars View Post
Exactly. My point was that what people think is reality is actually a huge misconception by the collective belief but everything is malleable. This is why prayer works. When enough people focus and put enough feeling into something it can alter the perceived reality and that's what is reffered to as a miracle.
Right I get you. I thought you were equating perceived reality to ultimate reality as opposed to a misconception of reality.

Its kind of the "if nobody heard it, did the tree really fall?" Thing. Of course it did, because like the butterfly effect even the smallest of events can change everything.

Thats why I dont think its specifically wrong to read up on numerology. It could come about that this very unlikely scenario is actual reality. I just subscribe more to occums razor and find this belief to be founded on extremely unstable ground.
Unread 04-18-2017, 09:41 AM   #111

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo Esco Bars View Post
Exactly. My point was that what people think is reality is actually a huge misconception by the collective belief but everything is malleable. This is why prayer works. When enough people focus and put enough feeling into something it can alter the perceived reality and that's what is reffered to as a miracle.
Right I get you. I thought you were equating perceived reality to ultimate reality as opposed to a misconception of reality.

Its kind of the "if nobody heard it, did the tree really fall?" Thing. Of course it did, because like the butterfly effect even the smallest of events can change everything.

Thats why I dont think its specifically wrong to read up on numerology. It could come about that this very unlikely scenario is actual reality. I just subscribe more to occums razor and find this belief to be founded on extremely unstable ground.