View Single Post
Unread 04-06-2017, 04:05 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiznit View Post
all ya favorite textcee's remember me Im top 10 most creative writers of all time lol u on the other hand will be remembered as a dude I've trampled over. so Ima assume u ready right now talking spice'y to the GOAT, correct?

I beat ILLO, Askari, Grizz, MAN DOWN, Phroxen..... u cant handle them at their worst dawg u lost to a dude name "The Einstein" lol and to boot looking at these new GC brackets shit is a walk in the park & u have yet to get any title but some silly green shit lmaoo
Lol it's funny how you knock my green Title (track title which means I can actually ride a beat unlike your fat breathless ass) and then talk about who you beat as if I cared. Not one guy today thinks you're a threat.

Just take a look at yourself in the mirror and ask, "do I even matter? I'm disgusting... I can't actually rap... and I'm usually getting owned by online text battlers because of my fluke title."

You mentioned Einstein so that must mean your looking ass was on my page trying to find some shit. Cute. I don't have to do all of that with you, because I know your little gig. And will be handing you an L, fat ass.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Better do it for little Darius.
Unread 04-06-2017, 04:05 PM   #39

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiznit View Post
all ya favorite textcee's remember me Im top 10 most creative writers of all time lol u on the other hand will be remembered as a dude I've trampled over. so Ima assume u ready right now talking spice'y to the GOAT, correct?

I beat ILLO, Askari, Grizz, MAN DOWN, Phroxen..... u cant handle them at their worst dawg u lost to a dude name "The Einstein" lol and to boot looking at these new GC brackets shit is a walk in the park & u have yet to get any title but some silly green shit lmaoo
Lol it's funny how you knock my green Title (track title which means I can actually ride a beat unlike your fat breathless ass) and then talk about who you beat as if I cared. Not one guy today thinks you're a threat.

Just take a look at yourself in the mirror and ask, "do I even matter? I'm disgusting... I can't actually rap... and I'm usually getting owned by online text battlers because of my fluke title."

You mentioned Einstein so that must mean your looking ass was on my page trying to find some shit. Cute. I don't have to do all of that with you, because I know your little gig. And will be handing you an L, fat ass.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Better do it for little Darius.