View Single Post
Unread 04-03-2017, 07:29 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagga Lee View Post

You don't have the mental capacity to "destroy" any argument I seriously choose to undertake...unless I'm speaking hypothetically or just playing devil's advocate like I've done in my response to babylon in this thread. You remember a lot of things, but you are also a chronic liar and revisionist. Why don't you post a link to where you "destroyed" me trying to argue white privilege and let people judge for themselves?
Then we can have the debate here.

Post all your reasons why white privilege exists, and I will then counter them and shoot every one of them down.
Unread 04-03-2017, 07:29 PM   #7

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagga Lee View Post

You don't have the mental capacity to "destroy" any argument I seriously choose to undertake...unless I'm speaking hypothetically or just playing devil's advocate like I've done in my response to babylon in this thread. You remember a lot of things, but you are also a chronic liar and revisionist. Why don't you post a link to where you "destroyed" me trying to argue white privilege and let people judge for themselves?
Then we can have the debate here.

Post all your reasons why white privilege exists, and I will then counter them and shoot every one of them down.