Thread: LBT Callouts
View Single Post
Unread 03-25-2017, 12:46 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
The matchups for the card will be determined by current rankings and who signs up....Champ match slated to be Babylon and Celsius. The number one contender match, provided they both sign up, would be Bleu vs Eth. If either of them don't show, it will be the next highest ranked person to fill in the slot. Rest of current rankings are here: https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/show...27#post1119527
Was just about to tag you. EtH already said he doesn't want the battle with Bleu, so did Shodan. I guess it falls to @Lockhart then?

I figure new heads can call out anyone they want. If it's based on a PPV card system previous ranks will play a role but so do battles people want... as it would be in the UFC - Conor vs Nate/Bisping vs GSP makes no sense from a rankings point of view but there was a desire for it to happen. You make the final call on what battles take place as you're running the card. It's always good to get some hype, callouts and back and forths going in advance though
Unread 03-25-2017, 12:46 PM   #17

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
The matchups for the card will be determined by current rankings and who signs up....Champ match slated to be Babylon and Celsius. The number one contender match, provided they both sign up, would be Bleu vs Eth. If either of them don't show, it will be the next highest ranked person to fill in the slot. Rest of current rankings are here: https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/show...27#post1119527
Was just about to tag you. EtH already said he doesn't want the battle with Bleu, so did Shodan. I guess it falls to @Lockhart then?

I figure new heads can call out anyone they want. If it's based on a PPV card system previous ranks will play a role but so do battles people want... as it would be in the UFC - Conor vs Nate/Bisping vs GSP makes no sense from a rankings point of view but there was a desire for it to happen. You make the final call on what battles take place as you're running the card. It's always good to get some hype, callouts and back and forths going in advance though