View Single Post
Unread 03-19-2017, 06:42 PM
Fybre Optikz
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
9 Won / 5 Lost

All good ideas and I really hope they come into fruition.

However, what do you think is the main reason that makes guests actually create accounts on here? Is it seeing that alot of battles are happening? To be quite honest if I was new and I saw the battle section like it is now it'd be satisfied and make an account.

Why I prollie wouldn't make an account however is a dead forum section that honestly isn't a true reflection of the site's increased activity. I would look for shit talking threads like 'Fuck you @Phenomonon you about to go down' (no hate just hyping up tourney battle lol) and a bunch of other dudes giving their two cents hyping up the battle with their comments. What I want to see is a fun community that offers more than battling to me (something that'll keep me entertained in various ways and I can get addicted to). As a guest, I can't see the chatbox so for all I know the forums are dead therefore what's the point in signing up?
Unread 03-19-2017, 06:42 PM   #19

Fybre Optikz
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
9 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 36 text
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

All good ideas and I really hope they come into fruition.

However, what do you think is the main reason that makes guests actually create accounts on here? Is it seeing that alot of battles are happening? To be quite honest if I was new and I saw the battle section like it is now it'd be satisfied and make an account.

Why I prollie wouldn't make an account however is a dead forum section that honestly isn't a true reflection of the site's increased activity. I would look for shit talking threads like 'Fuck you @Phenomonon you about to go down' (no hate just hyping up tourney battle lol) and a bunch of other dudes giving their two cents hyping up the battle with their comments. What I want to see is a fun community that offers more than battling to me (something that'll keep me entertained in various ways and I can get addicted to). As a guest, I can't see the chatbox so for all I know the forums are dead therefore what's the point in signing up?