View Single Post
Unread 03-19-2017, 04:44 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagga Lee View Post
My biggest concern with people earning currency for forum posts is it may lead to some spamming especially if that currency is credits. Now they wouldn't even have to vote. All they have to do is spam the links to their battles everywhere and they'll earn more credits to keep battling without needing to vote.
I agree this is a valid concern but I think we could avoid it if we were smart about how the system was developed. More currency for voting and battling & rules against spamming. I think some currency for forum activity is a good idea though.
Unread 03-19-2017, 04:44 PM   #16

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagga Lee View Post
My biggest concern with people earning currency for forum posts is it may lead to some spamming especially if that currency is credits. Now they wouldn't even have to vote. All they have to do is spam the links to their battles everywhere and they'll earn more credits to keep battling without needing to vote.
I agree this is a valid concern but I think we could avoid it if we were smart about how the system was developed. More currency for voting and battling & rules against spamming. I think some currency for forum activity is a good idea though.