View Single Post
Unread 02-17-2017, 02:03 AM
X
The Boss
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)
Exclamation New Text Battle Editor is Live

We've got a new Text Battle Editor now with some features that should help make text battling more visual, and easier to understand where key elements and rhymes are (multies, punches etc).

I started with some basic features so we don't overwhelm the system with crazy colors and images etc. The editing features are BOLD, ITALICS and UNDERLINE and COMBINATIONS OF THE THREE

The Editor also supports DRAFTS so you can start writing a battle, and if you're not ready to submit you can start/join the battle later load your draft up. The drafts are saved locally for now, which means they have to be loaded from the same computer you started them on (they might sync across Chrome devices..).

Big ups to my bro, mods and patriarchs for helping test the system @Pugz @Bleu @Dirty Work @Esso @ILLoKWENT @Joe MuGGz @Row @RULE @Xercius @Mindless @Student

Attached Images
File Type: jpg text-battle-system.jpg (18.0 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg drafts.jpg (18.0 KB, 75 views)
Unread 02-17-2017, 02:03 AM   #1

X
The Boss

Voted: 148 audio / 43 text
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Exclamation New Text Battle Editor is Live

We've got a new Text Battle Editor now with some features that should help make text battling more visual, and easier to understand where key elements and rhymes are (multies, punches etc).

I started with some basic features so we don't overwhelm the system with crazy colors and images etc. The editing features are BOLD, ITALICS and UNDERLINE and COMBINATIONS OF THE THREE

The Editor also supports DRAFTS so you can start writing a battle, and if you're not ready to submit you can start/join the battle later load your draft up. The drafts are saved locally for now, which means they have to be loaded from the same computer you started them on (they might sync across Chrome devices..).

Big ups to my bro, mods and patriarchs for helping test the system @Pugz @Bleu @Dirty Work @Esso @ILLoKWENT @Joe MuGGz @Row @RULE @Xercius @Mindless @Student

Attached Images
File Type: jpg text-battle-system.jpg (18.0 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg drafts.jpg (18.0 KB, 75 views)
Offline   Reply With Quote