View Single Post
Unread 10-14-2016, 08:55 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
People are frustrated because things aren't being fixed or even updated anymore. I don't blame them at all. It's dumb. The mismanagement of this site is absolutely infuriating at this point.
You mean since 2009?

I actually remember X hitting me up on MSN because I said he doesn't give a fuck about the site. He talked to me for ages like "LB is my first ever site, it'll always be important". Two years later, he sells Rocbattle, plans on closing LB and his incompetent brother decides to step up.

Here's the issue for the people still too stupid to realize we were right all along:-

When rap battle websites were booming, LB had a working system and hundreds of new members a week. As a result, it was self sustaining. The massive inactivity of X wasn't important because we had enough people to do whatever we wanted.

When Pugz took over, this was still kind of true. Numbers had started to go down and down, but not crisis mode. What we needed was for the new owner to proactively put in the right work to get it done. Instead...we got the nonsense Pugz did and now look around.

The fact that anyone still fights against what I said 5 years ago now is hilarious considering the state of this place.
Unread 10-14-2016, 08:55 AM   #48

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
People are frustrated because things aren't being fixed or even updated anymore. I don't blame them at all. It's dumb. The mismanagement of this site is absolutely infuriating at this point.
You mean since 2009?

I actually remember X hitting me up on MSN because I said he doesn't give a fuck about the site. He talked to me for ages like "LB is my first ever site, it'll always be important". Two years later, he sells Rocbattle, plans on closing LB and his incompetent brother decides to step up.

Here's the issue for the people still too stupid to realize we were right all along:-

When rap battle websites were booming, LB had a working system and hundreds of new members a week. As a result, it was self sustaining. The massive inactivity of X wasn't important because we had enough people to do whatever we wanted.

When Pugz took over, this was still kind of true. Numbers had started to go down and down, but not crisis mode. What we needed was for the new owner to proactively put in the right work to get it done. Instead...we got the nonsense Pugz did and now look around.

The fact that anyone still fights against what I said 5 years ago now is hilarious considering the state of this place.