Thread: Define 'Vet'
View Single Post
Unread 05-15-2016, 05:45 PM
Row
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

lol who claimed i was great? you're boosting. even i know i need work.

but a vet imo is a term that should only be used in relation to the present. meaning, if someone is considered a vet, they have to be active. past vets arent still vets, they were vets. But a vet someone who's engaged in a lot of battles and won majority of them and continues to bring something menacing to the table, making people feel some sort of intimidation when facing em. someone whos willing to give almost anyone, no matter good or bad, the time of day to re-establish why they are considered vets among others.

P.S. you're not a vet, but imo.
Unread 05-15-2016, 05:45 PM   #2

Row

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

lol who claimed i was great? you're boosting. even i know i need work.

but a vet imo is a term that should only be used in relation to the present. meaning, if someone is considered a vet, they have to be active. past vets arent still vets, they were vets. But a vet someone who's engaged in a lot of battles and won majority of them and continues to bring something menacing to the table, making people feel some sort of intimidation when facing em. someone whos willing to give almost anyone, no matter good or bad, the time of day to re-establish why they are considered vets among others.

P.S. you're not a vet, but imo.