Thread: Wrestlemania 32
View Single Post
Unread 04-07-2016, 05:51 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I didn't really like WM too much. I didn't really like the Raw after Wrestlemania t......FUCK THAT AJ STYLES IS THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I love how people always talk shit about the WWE. "Don't join WWE, they will misuse you and you'll end up as a comedy character".

Kevin Steen Vs AJ Styles Vs El Generico / Claudio Castagnoli Vs Chris Jericho for the number one contendership to the WWE title. Even ROH barely had as stacked number one contender line ups.

Not a big Nakamura fan. I mean what is a so "swag" about doing out of your face on Es hand rave movements and stroke face? That being said, I can buy him as a top guyyy instantly. KENTA on the other hand has no gimmick, doesn't speak english, doesn't put on a great short match and got injured quickly. So Naka should do fine with NXT. Bobby Roode is a HUGE signing too.
Unread 04-07-2016, 05:51 PM   #4

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I didn't really like WM too much. I didn't really like the Raw after Wrestlemania t......FUCK THAT AJ STYLES IS THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I love how people always talk shit about the WWE. "Don't join WWE, they will misuse you and you'll end up as a comedy character".

Kevin Steen Vs AJ Styles Vs El Generico / Claudio Castagnoli Vs Chris Jericho for the number one contendership to the WWE title. Even ROH barely had as stacked number one contender line ups.

Not a big Nakamura fan. I mean what is a so "swag" about doing out of your face on Es hand rave movements and stroke face? That being said, I can buy him as a top guyyy instantly. KENTA on the other hand has no gimmick, doesn't speak english, doesn't put on a great short match and got injured quickly. So Naka should do fine with NXT. Bobby Roode is a HUGE signing too.