View Single Post
Unread 03-21-2016, 11:15 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterThought View Post
Lol

Why you shaking your head though? Are you convincing yourself that your verse was dope and well worded? It was worded atrociously. You came in here to bitch about votes and break down your opponents verse as if you're giving him some feedback as a "vet". Really, you made much more technical mistakes and struggled to deliver even simplistic punchlines. You're trying to do all this extra shit cause you think "I'm AT, I'm a vet and shit, look how many things I can do" but if you can't do the simple stuff well, why are you working on other shit?
Unread 03-21-2016, 11:15 AM   #20

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterThought View Post
Lol

Why you shaking your head though? Are you convincing yourself that your verse was dope and well worded? It was worded atrociously. You came in here to bitch about votes and break down your opponents verse as if you're giving him some feedback as a "vet". Really, you made much more technical mistakes and struggled to deliver even simplistic punchlines. You're trying to do all this extra shit cause you think "I'm AT, I'm a vet and shit, look how many things I can do" but if you can't do the simple stuff well, why are you working on other shit?