Thread: MURDA
View Single Post
Unread 03-14-2016, 07:22 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I thought they didn't win any. I remember I said would be lucky to win one based on the line up and was called a clueless hater. I then said I thought ACs were the favourites based on the line ups and was laughed out of the threads.

People bring up the no shows in the final round all the time but simple enough, there was one no show I think out of the entire first round (so MM are clearly out) and Erupt no showed me in topicals (would have lost anyways) and Bleu no showed an audio battle (cant remember Vs who but Bleu could have obviously had a shot to beat anyone) and then Rock beat Phil inn tracks, so it was ours to lose regardless.
Unread 03-14-2016, 07:22 PM   #30

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I thought they didn't win any. I remember I said would be lucky to win one based on the line up and was called a clueless hater. I then said I thought ACs were the favourites based on the line ups and was laughed out of the threads.

People bring up the no shows in the final round all the time but simple enough, there was one no show I think out of the entire first round (so MM are clearly out) and Erupt no showed me in topicals (would have lost anyways) and Bleu no showed an audio battle (cant remember Vs who but Bleu could have obviously had a shot to beat anyone) and then Rock beat Phil inn tracks, so it was ours to lose regardless.