Thread: Hey Pugz
View Single Post
Unread 03-09-2016, 08:33 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
You know what your problem is, unethical? You're far too predictable. Why? Because it's usually said before or you're just corny as all fuck. I recall you posting *pipe bomb* on my profile page (which is the first time I ever knew who you were) when my username was CN PUNK. Mind you, I was never THAT forum guy back then. You wish you was as good as me when it comes to music. You wish you were me in everyway possible. Any attention I received, you wanted in. FTOH took this site by storm and you wanted in but couldn't hang with the big boys. And I also recall you fuckboys BEGGING me to join your topical tournaments. Your silly jokes can't get you out of this hole you're digging, unethical.

When I dropped my diss track, I took a mans soul.

When you dropped your diss track, you Pointed the gun at your head and killed yourself.

2014, Punk wins. Punk wins the awards that actually matterrrr. Punk vs Letsbeef (You laughed claiming you won one of those before knowing damn well ya didn't) Track of the year, Track maker of the year, mixtape tape of the year. The list can go on about my active days on letsbeef as you explain how you were the "king of the forums" as if it matters. On a rap/hip hop site, I win what matters. If you're on a hip hop site but can't make music for shit, what are you doing here? Oh yes of course. You wanna go down as the "best troll ever". What a fucking accolade.

You dirty pimple faced wrestling cum collector, don't ever believe that anyone wants to be you. It's sad that you even believe in yourself with those shitty gimmicks. But it's always flattering to know that someone keeps tabs on the things you do. If I wanted to make it somewhere with music, I would actually make music, sir. Instead, I bully fuckboys like you in the Internet daily, and manage a job in real life that pays more than what your Filthy parents make. You had to change your entire name and avatar to reply as if you're starting something new here. What a fuckboy.

You've been here longer than everyone in this thread and haven't won a damn thing on this site. Isn't that a bitch? You can learn from me. Go find me a person that voted for my title after I asked them to.

Now before you reply, please make sure you double check for errors and fuckboy lies/mistakes cause they may backfire.

PS:Look at my name changes. I was never Rated RKO.
I've already achieved as much of you in music...and all I did was sit at home scratching my arse. Why would I wish to put in all that ridiculous amount of work you do when it's amounted to nilpwah? You're out there, recording in your little studio thinking "Man I can't wait to be the next Drake" and shit. You're going to work every day, stuck in your little office cubical with photographs of your family up on your little sad walls thinking "Man, one day, one day I'll live the dream". Yet look around? You've been trying this shit for like 5 years now and you've achieved absolutely nothing. Time to hang the mic up and realize that you're just a secondary character at all times. You're the guy that dies in the opening credits.

FTOH took this site by storm? Why...cause Fidel Z said it? You and your entire "FTOH" movement never achieved anything on LB. Punch of rookies with no talent blaming the 'system' for losing all of their battles.

You won an award in 2014? Impressive. Wonder why you didn't win it a single year before that. You got a consolation prize mate. You're out there bragging cause you beat ILL4 to win an award about track making and shit. Well done. Hang that shit up next to the picture of your ugly ass mum in that 9 to 5 home you call a workplace.

Who have you "bullied"? Throw out a quick list of anyone who even remembers you insulting them. You're forgettable. Go "quit" the site tomorrow. Give it 6 months. I guarantee not a single person says your name while you're gone. Not a mention, not a quote, not a peep. You're just not the EtHer kid. When I fought with Pugz, the entire site was up in arms when I got banned. When you fought with Pugz....people made fun of your shitty church music and you're fear of actually going in on someone.

This is ACs Vs Purge right now. You know one of us is an all time great around here, and you know the other is just a job squad leader who never managed to get his name into the big leagues.
Unread 03-09-2016, 08:33 AM   #26

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
You know what your problem is, unethical? You're far too predictable. Why? Because it's usually said before or you're just corny as all fuck. I recall you posting *pipe bomb* on my profile page (which is the first time I ever knew who you were) when my username was CN PUNK. Mind you, I was never THAT forum guy back then. You wish you was as good as me when it comes to music. You wish you were me in everyway possible. Any attention I received, you wanted in. FTOH took this site by storm and you wanted in but couldn't hang with the big boys. And I also recall you fuckboys BEGGING me to join your topical tournaments. Your silly jokes can't get you out of this hole you're digging, unethical.

When I dropped my diss track, I took a mans soul.

When you dropped your diss track, you Pointed the gun at your head and killed yourself.

2014, Punk wins. Punk wins the awards that actually matterrrr. Punk vs Letsbeef (You laughed claiming you won one of those before knowing damn well ya didn't) Track of the year, Track maker of the year, mixtape tape of the year. The list can go on about my active days on letsbeef as you explain how you were the "king of the forums" as if it matters. On a rap/hip hop site, I win what matters. If you're on a hip hop site but can't make music for shit, what are you doing here? Oh yes of course. You wanna go down as the "best troll ever". What a fucking accolade.

You dirty pimple faced wrestling cum collector, don't ever believe that anyone wants to be you. It's sad that you even believe in yourself with those shitty gimmicks. But it's always flattering to know that someone keeps tabs on the things you do. If I wanted to make it somewhere with music, I would actually make music, sir. Instead, I bully fuckboys like you in the Internet daily, and manage a job in real life that pays more than what your Filthy parents make. You had to change your entire name and avatar to reply as if you're starting something new here. What a fuckboy.

You've been here longer than everyone in this thread and haven't won a damn thing on this site. Isn't that a bitch? You can learn from me. Go find me a person that voted for my title after I asked them to.

Now before you reply, please make sure you double check for errors and fuckboy lies/mistakes cause they may backfire.

PS:Look at my name changes. I was never Rated RKO.
I've already achieved as much of you in music...and all I did was sit at home scratching my arse. Why would I wish to put in all that ridiculous amount of work you do when it's amounted to nilpwah? You're out there, recording in your little studio thinking "Man I can't wait to be the next Drake" and shit. You're going to work every day, stuck in your little office cubical with photographs of your family up on your little sad walls thinking "Man, one day, one day I'll live the dream". Yet look around? You've been trying this shit for like 5 years now and you've achieved absolutely nothing. Time to hang the mic up and realize that you're just a secondary character at all times. You're the guy that dies in the opening credits.

FTOH took this site by storm? Why...cause Fidel Z said it? You and your entire "FTOH" movement never achieved anything on LB. Punch of rookies with no talent blaming the 'system' for losing all of their battles.

You won an award in 2014? Impressive. Wonder why you didn't win it a single year before that. You got a consolation prize mate. You're out there bragging cause you beat ILL4 to win an award about track making and shit. Well done. Hang that shit up next to the picture of your ugly ass mum in that 9 to 5 home you call a workplace.

Who have you "bullied"? Throw out a quick list of anyone who even remembers you insulting them. You're forgettable. Go "quit" the site tomorrow. Give it 6 months. I guarantee not a single person says your name while you're gone. Not a mention, not a quote, not a peep. You're just not the EtHer kid. When I fought with Pugz, the entire site was up in arms when I got banned. When you fought with Pugz....people made fun of your shitty church music and you're fear of actually going in on someone.

This is ACs Vs Purge right now. You know one of us is an all time great around here, and you know the other is just a job squad leader who never managed to get his name into the big leagues.