View Single Post
Unread 03-03-2016, 12:17 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
lol. i ran fvc for 3 years, andfor that period and objectives it did what it was sopposed to do for the most part..you sayin nobles incarnation after wards ran better?which incarnation?before my stint or about 6 months afterwards, and how long did that incarnation last before noble got too bombarded with other work to continue it?it ran as good as how noble set it up as, same way my fvc did what our goals at that time was to do.. and how many votes did you drop while in nobles fvc?because your vote totals speak for itself.. also noble set it up almost exactly the way i had it when i took it over from noble.. and my issue with this thread has to do with the fact that u would bring this up now as opposed to when you were a mod.. topic wise its a valid question, and my response would be they obviously should be required to vote, when asked..
About 150, give or take, of my total votes were dropped during the month and a half that Noble's club was active. And those were gained just from battles needing 1 to hotlist, and battles closing soon with less than 3 votes.(Because those are two of the areas most flawed with the present voting system, and what we were told to focus on.) 12 of them were dropped prior to my being in the FVC of Noble's, and the other 80-ish were dropped while I was a mod.

Edit: Also, I would have posed this question while I was a mod had it come to mind while I was a mod. It didn't.

Last edited by Rant; 03-03-2016 at 12:24 PM.
Unread 03-03-2016, 12:17 PM   #9

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
lol. i ran fvc for 3 years, andfor that period and objectives it did what it was sopposed to do for the most part..you sayin nobles incarnation after wards ran better?which incarnation?before my stint or about 6 months afterwards, and how long did that incarnation last before noble got too bombarded with other work to continue it?it ran as good as how noble set it up as, same way my fvc did what our goals at that time was to do.. and how many votes did you drop while in nobles fvc?because your vote totals speak for itself.. also noble set it up almost exactly the way i had it when i took it over from noble.. and my issue with this thread has to do with the fact that u would bring this up now as opposed to when you were a mod.. topic wise its a valid question, and my response would be they obviously should be required to vote, when asked..
About 150, give or take, of my total votes were dropped during the month and a half that Noble's club was active. And those were gained just from battles needing 1 to hotlist, and battles closing soon with less than 3 votes.(Because those are two of the areas most flawed with the present voting system, and what we were told to focus on.) 12 of them were dropped prior to my being in the FVC of Noble's, and the other 80-ish were dropped while I was a mod.

Edit: Also, I would have posed this question while I was a mod had it come to mind while I was a mod. It didn't.

Last edited by Rant; 03-03-2016 at 12:24 PM.