View Single Post
Unread 03-02-2016, 05:43 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

To be honest, I only enjoyed LB off of activity. I was never the best battler so most of my time it was either doing things like ACs or USS, or having fun in the forums. When the numbers started to die down, I remember I came back once and posted. My first time back in like a year's ban. At the start, everyone was speculating when I'd be back or who I was. So when I actually came back, I was like "Time to fuck shit up again". I posted and it was like "Oh, hey EtH" and that was it. Like one comment. Back in the day I'd have 10 people saying "Shit this will be good" and another 10 calling me a faggot who should have stayed gone. Shit would have kicked off from there.

After Illmania 4, LB completely died. It was like it was a final burst of energy before it shrunk down.

You can tell with me posting this shit too. I want to help. I want to stop posting on these other sites and go "You know what? I miss this shit. I'm being EtH again" but then I think "What's the fucking point? To talk to ILL some more? Who exactly is there left that I want to try and work on LB for, and what difference would it even make?
Unread 03-02-2016, 05:43 PM   #32

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

To be honest, I only enjoyed LB off of activity. I was never the best battler so most of my time it was either doing things like ACs or USS, or having fun in the forums. When the numbers started to die down, I remember I came back once and posted. My first time back in like a year's ban. At the start, everyone was speculating when I'd be back or who I was. So when I actually came back, I was like "Time to fuck shit up again". I posted and it was like "Oh, hey EtH" and that was it. Like one comment. Back in the day I'd have 10 people saying "Shit this will be good" and another 10 calling me a faggot who should have stayed gone. Shit would have kicked off from there.

After Illmania 4, LB completely died. It was like it was a final burst of energy before it shrunk down.

You can tell with me posting this shit too. I want to help. I want to stop posting on these other sites and go "You know what? I miss this shit. I'm being EtH again" but then I think "What's the fucking point? To talk to ILL some more? Who exactly is there left that I want to try and work on LB for, and what difference would it even make?