View Single Post
Unread 03-01-2016, 09:37 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
instead of bitching ...how bout contribute now with a few battles.. maybe even vote ....doesnt hurt to try to do something worthwhile with your time as your logged on...no?
Look around. What did "contributing" actually achieve?

It's funny, you post this shit all the time but it's always at the guys who have done more than you. Yeah, you've modded for a year with 10 people on line, nice one, good for you. You should be proud of your achievements as second in command to Row.

Really, I come on here to talk pro wrestling with Rant, occasionally laugh that you guys STILL argue against all logic and wait for someone to takeover to close the site.

If I'm right, you were one of the guys who used to fight for usertitles for every tournament. You had Hall of Fame members, biggest "draws" around, telling people "I don't even care about being a champ now that everyone has a title" and yet you guys still pushed it. You still push competitions even though no one is battling outside of competitions. You defend cheaters as long as they are "doing something". You sit there pretending everything's fine when the grand champ tournament has less of a turnout than Elizabeth Fritzl's 12th birthday party.

Maybe once in a while, you should stop and realize that the guys "bitching" were right all along, cause you've been voting and battling this whole time and the site's the worst in 10 years of existence right now.

ILLoKWENT on LB like...

Last edited by EtH; 03-01-2016 at 09:39 AM.
Unread 03-01-2016, 09:37 AM   #18

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
instead of bitching ...how bout contribute now with a few battles.. maybe even vote ....doesnt hurt to try to do something worthwhile with your time as your logged on...no?
Look around. What did "contributing" actually achieve?

It's funny, you post this shit all the time but it's always at the guys who have done more than you. Yeah, you've modded for a year with 10 people on line, nice one, good for you. You should be proud of your achievements as second in command to Row.

Really, I come on here to talk pro wrestling with Rant, occasionally laugh that you guys STILL argue against all logic and wait for someone to takeover to close the site.

If I'm right, you were one of the guys who used to fight for usertitles for every tournament. You had Hall of Fame members, biggest "draws" around, telling people "I don't even care about being a champ now that everyone has a title" and yet you guys still pushed it. You still push competitions even though no one is battling outside of competitions. You defend cheaters as long as they are "doing something". You sit there pretending everything's fine when the grand champ tournament has less of a turnout than Elizabeth Fritzl's 12th birthday party.

Maybe once in a while, you should stop and realize that the guys "bitching" were right all along, cause you've been voting and battling this whole time and the site's the worst in 10 years of existence right now.

ILLoKWENT on LB like...

Last edited by EtH; 03-01-2016 at 09:39 AM.