View Single Post
Unread 01-25-2016, 05:24 PM
Celsius
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
I wish I could but Moderators don't have access to Exclusive Memberships so I can't give you one or put you in that usergroup even though you should have it via you being a forum moderator. Sorry man.

Shit I'll give him until midnight today, January 25th unless you'd rather not wait. I understand if not.

My bad, I love LB but I can't bring myself to reply to stuff during the weekends, I'd on a computer all day during the week. With that being said I can reply tomorrow before midnight if that's cool with you. I'm cool with DQing myself too, I deserve it tbh
Understandable. Yeah you can reply tomorrow if you find the time. 1
Unread 01-25-2016, 05:24 PM   #33

Celsius

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
I wish I could but Moderators don't have access to Exclusive Memberships so I can't give you one or put you in that usergroup even though you should have it via you being a forum moderator. Sorry man.

Shit I'll give him until midnight today, January 25th unless you'd rather not wait. I understand if not.

My bad, I love LB but I can't bring myself to reply to stuff during the weekends, I'd on a computer all day during the week. With that being said I can reply tomorrow before midnight if that's cool with you. I'm cool with DQing myself too, I deserve it tbh
Understandable. Yeah you can reply tomorrow if you find the time. 1