View Single Post
Unread 01-25-2016, 12:22 PM
S O U L R I T E
Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 25 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
A.) None of Lethal Doses' members won their titles while in that crew. So, you can't consider those titles to have been accumulated by that crew. B.) How is Free-K, the current LBA Champion not one of HighEDU's top members?(He beat Indica for the title, ffs.) C.) How is HighEDU's leadership at a C+, and ILL4's crew's leadership at a B when I have a GC, and have beaten top members of several of these crews? Including Jason, Grizzeat, Lockhart, Ill4, Erupt, and remarK. Not to mention only losing to DaDDiO by a single voting point. This shit is all screwed up.

@Iman to explain this madness.
I knew some things/ratings would be out of place or misconstrued. I was around before titles came into play so I have no idea how or when a lot of them were accumulated. Plus, there are a lot of new heads and battles that I'm not aware of. So, in light of these new findings, changes must be made!

And RULE, I got you fam!
Unread 01-25-2016, 12:22 PM   #7

S O U L R I T E
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 25 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 23 audio / 240 text
Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
A.) None of Lethal Doses' members won their titles while in that crew. So, you can't consider those titles to have been accumulated by that crew. B.) How is Free-K, the current LBA Champion not one of HighEDU's top members?(He beat Indica for the title, ffs.) C.) How is HighEDU's leadership at a C+, and ILL4's crew's leadership at a B when I have a GC, and have beaten top members of several of these crews? Including Jason, Grizzeat, Lockhart, Ill4, Erupt, and remarK. Not to mention only losing to DaDDiO by a single voting point. This shit is all screwed up.

@Iman to explain this madness.
I knew some things/ratings would be out of place or misconstrued. I was around before titles came into play so I have no idea how or when a lot of them were accumulated. Plus, there are a lot of new heads and battles that I'm not aware of. So, in light of these new findings, changes must be made!

And RULE, I got you fam!