View Single Post
Unread 01-02-2016, 02:18 PM
MaCc Da G0D
Mentioned: 159 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

@Student Had The Realest Post On The Thread So Far. ..And Social Media Site? Wtf?

- My Tid Bit Tip For Improvement.

- I've been here Since 2007 and bacc in #MY day, Opens Wouldn't Hardly Sit On The Main Screen For Longer Than 10 Minutes Because People Were EXCITED about The Reactions vote Would Bring...(OK I'm Rambling) but VOTING..

1. Voting Power Is Incredulously counterproductive and Lawlessly Corrupt. There is No Reason That votes (By Rookies and Newbies) should mean Any less Than a So Called Veteran or More Familiar Face. Where in the World Of Equality does it make sense that 6 votes For ARTIST A can be overruled by 2 Votes for ARTIST B? That's politics and ridiculous is an understatement. With that being the way the Site Works? Mods Admins and Seasoned Artist can Completely Control the Voting Scene with Ease and Eventually people will he Fed Up and Just Give up and the Site will Crash w/ Even More misdirected Template.

-HOW TO FIX IT?

Make Everyone's VP the Same.

GET RID OF FVC! ITS CORRUPT! I STG!

Allow Artist Who Drop First (Opens?) To Choose How Many Votes Will Bring The Battle to a Close. (Min: 5 and a Max of like 20) and the Person who Replies Has to Agree to The Choice to Actually Accept Battle.

..I Really Wanted to Keep Going but I Just Has a Wave of 'Nobody Gives a Fucc'. Smh.

#RipLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
respect Macc's hustle...it's better than most of ours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavEtH View Post
I want you to be fully aware that when I leave this crew tomorrow, it's Only because you "shamed me out of it" but I'm Still Cool Cuz I'm Eth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
lol i like the idea

@Subreal hold this L for being an overall lame
Unread 01-02-2016, 02:18 PM   #16

MaCc Da G0D
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 63 audio / 4615 text
Mentioned: 159 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)

@Student Had The Realest Post On The Thread So Far. ..And Social Media Site? Wtf?

- My Tid Bit Tip For Improvement.

- I've been here Since 2007 and bacc in #MY day, Opens Wouldn't Hardly Sit On The Main Screen For Longer Than 10 Minutes Because People Were EXCITED about The Reactions vote Would Bring...(OK I'm Rambling) but VOTING..

1. Voting Power Is Incredulously counterproductive and Lawlessly Corrupt. There is No Reason That votes (By Rookies and Newbies) should mean Any less Than a So Called Veteran or More Familiar Face. Where in the World Of Equality does it make sense that 6 votes For ARTIST A can be overruled by 2 Votes for ARTIST B? That's politics and ridiculous is an understatement. With that being the way the Site Works? Mods Admins and Seasoned Artist can Completely Control the Voting Scene with Ease and Eventually people will he Fed Up and Just Give up and the Site will Crash w/ Even More misdirected Template.

-HOW TO FIX IT?

Make Everyone's VP the Same.

GET RID OF FVC! ITS CORRUPT! I STG!

Allow Artist Who Drop First (Opens?) To Choose How Many Votes Will Bring The Battle to a Close. (Min: 5 and a Max of like 20) and the Person who Replies Has to Agree to The Choice to Actually Accept Battle.

..I Really Wanted to Keep Going but I Just Has a Wave of 'Nobody Gives a Fucc'. Smh.

#RipLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
respect Macc's hustle...it's better than most of ours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavEtH View Post
I want you to be fully aware that when I leave this crew tomorrow, it's Only because you "shamed me out of it" but I'm Still Cool Cuz I'm Eth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
lol i like the idea

@Subreal hold this L for being an overall lame
Offline   Reply With Quote