Unread 12-04-2015, 02:46 AM
Student
Staff Hall of Famer
LB Historian
LetsBeef Patriarch
Creative Genius
Mentioned: 2496 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
The Letsbeef Awards 2015

Site / Forum Awards

Best Moment - LA Battlegrounds / LetsBeef - LA Beef Event
Biggest Shocker - Row paying his poetry club with Exclusive Membership to vote on a Topical Championship (Cause that's more important then a GC apparently )
Best Troll - Rant
Most Hated - Subreal
Forum King - Hmm...I'll come back to this
Funniest Member - Rant has his moments but sometimes the un-funniest, Idk if I had to pick I'd say Rant I guess
Most Intelligent Member - NOBLE
Least Intelligent Member - Crack Money for having 2 multiple accounts and self voting like we weren't going to notice that shit. Fuck outta here Einstein.
Biggest Cheater - Row, That was some faggot shit forreal and then you talkin' big like I ain't do shit around here and you run big thangs. Fuck outta here bruh I ain't desperate enough to cheat on this bitch so gets to steppin'.
Forum Beef Of The Year - Subreal vs. NOBLE was recent but I might go back and change this.
Best Graphics - Fucking Nobody, although I did a few signatures early in the year but no self nominations.

Text Battle Awards

Most Improved Text Battler - COFFIN DODGER, old dude has really stepped up his game and I can't say I dread reading his battles now tbh lol
Text Cypher Of The Year - Unfortunately no good cyphers were dropped this year, I'll look over the Topicals though I remember some good pieces there.
Text Battle Of The Year - Hmm tough, DaDDiO had some decent matches, Row too, I'll come back to this.
Textcee Of The Year - Rant. I mean dude beat Row and in the GC he beat Cel to take it, not easy dudes to beat.

Audio Battle Awards

Most Improved Audio Battler -
Audio Battle Of The Year -
Audio Battler Of The Year - M-Rock

Track Awards

Best Track -
Best Track Maker -
Best Album/Mixtape -

Topical Battles

Topical Battle Of The Year -
Topical Battler Of The Year -

Crew Awards

Most Improved Crew -
Best Crew Beef -
Crew Of The Year -

Site Promotion / Staff Awards

Best Staff Member - Myself obviously, jokes. Idk I think ILLoKWENT, dude's not as vocal as Rant but he's always doing something.
Tournament Hosting King - Row
Biggest Contributor - Row probably

Misc Awards

Most In Demand (For Battles) -
Biggest Battle Upset -
Live Battler Of The Year -
Tournament Of The Year -

And Lastly...

Member Of The Year -
I'll come back to this.
Unread 12-04-2015, 02:46 AM   #10

Student
Staff Hall of Famer
LB Historian
LetsBeef Patriarch
Creative Genius
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2496 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
The Letsbeef Awards 2015

Site / Forum Awards

Best Moment - LA Battlegrounds / LetsBeef - LA Beef Event
Biggest Shocker - Row paying his poetry club with Exclusive Membership to vote on a Topical Championship (Cause that's more important then a GC apparently )
Best Troll - Rant
Most Hated - Subreal
Forum King - Hmm...I'll come back to this
Funniest Member - Rant has his moments but sometimes the un-funniest, Idk if I had to pick I'd say Rant I guess
Most Intelligent Member - NOBLE
Least Intelligent Member - Crack Money for having 2 multiple accounts and self voting like we weren't going to notice that shit. Fuck outta here Einstein.
Biggest Cheater - Row, That was some faggot shit forreal and then you talkin' big like I ain't do shit around here and you run big thangs. Fuck outta here bruh I ain't desperate enough to cheat on this bitch so gets to steppin'.
Forum Beef Of The Year - Subreal vs. NOBLE was recent but I might go back and change this.
Best Graphics - Fucking Nobody, although I did a few signatures early in the year but no self nominations.

Text Battle Awards

Most Improved Text Battler - COFFIN DODGER, old dude has really stepped up his game and I can't say I dread reading his battles now tbh lol
Text Cypher Of The Year - Unfortunately no good cyphers were dropped this year, I'll look over the Topicals though I remember some good pieces there.
Text Battle Of The Year - Hmm tough, DaDDiO had some decent matches, Row too, I'll come back to this.
Textcee Of The Year - Rant. I mean dude beat Row and in the GC he beat Cel to take it, not easy dudes to beat.

Audio Battle Awards

Most Improved Audio Battler -
Audio Battle Of The Year -
Audio Battler Of The Year - M-Rock

Track Awards

Best Track -
Best Track Maker -
Best Album/Mixtape -

Topical Battles

Topical Battle Of The Year -
Topical Battler Of The Year -

Crew Awards

Most Improved Crew -
Best Crew Beef -
Crew Of The Year -

Site Promotion / Staff Awards

Best Staff Member - Myself obviously, jokes. Idk I think ILLoKWENT, dude's not as vocal as Rant but he's always doing something.
Tournament Hosting King - Row
Biggest Contributor - Row probably

Misc Awards

Most In Demand (For Battles) -
Biggest Battle Upset -
Live Battler Of The Year -
Tournament Of The Year -

And Lastly...

Member Of The Year -
I'll come back to this.