View Single Post
Unread 05-01-2015, 01:01 PM
Mentioned: 2592 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
20 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 11 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Battle wise he's overrated as fuck. Idk his music...His wording is clean and he can definitely scheme, but he has baby punchlines. It's like he's a junior TheSaurus. & TheSaurus has a much better pen game imo
I do agree that his battling has taken a huge downfall. He stumbled big time against Sketch Menace/Protege and he straight up choked against TheSaurus. Was hammered drunk against Dirt and was slurring his words like crazy. However, I still think he has one of the best pen games. It's his ability to rhyme his set ups/punches perfectly the actual punchline. Not many other cats be doing that (At least not well) Other than TheSaurus.

Bender-

In other words you can't fuck with bender, no one does it better when I bus it's on another level like a double decker! I'm uncle fester with an ugly temper watch your tongue get severed! I'll put money under pressure like sunken treasure they wouldn't cut your record if you were tried as a young offender!

The kid just needs a fix so go stick a needle in your dick and die of an intravenous hit like river phoenix did!

I don't need a master card to set up a plastic charge

outshine my presence? you'd have a better chance at geroge bush's signed confession to 911!

say you runnin blocks i never bought that story
this mans music is translucent as stan kubricks moon landing movie with the flag moving just a fraud recording!

get initials stitched in your head like official mitchell and ness

The Jewish Community ought to ostracize ya. You would have made the Atomic Bomb Designer (Dr. Robert Oppenheimer) and his squad of top advisors want to side or compromise with all the Nazi Occupiers....and turn every Hebrew in the Promised Land into a Holocaust denier!

you got the nerve to think you deserve some currency off this? well go ahead and try converting muhammad cause that's a more likely chance of you turning a profit!

that's just a hoe starved for attention like post partum depression!

you'll be out to lunch n star gazing like carl sagan (S/o to my status)

I wish they spent the 40 dollars on the french abortion doctor henry morgentaler so you were never born at all I call that death before dishonour!

I told her honey...if you're not spreading your thighs, then I'm getting brains in the back seat like when john kennedy died...in other words I got head in the ride!
Unread 05-01-2015, 01:01 PM   #21

Manhattan Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
20 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 214 audio / 1077 text
Mentioned: 2592 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Battle wise he's overrated as fuck. Idk his music...His wording is clean and he can definitely scheme, but he has baby punchlines. It's like he's a junior TheSaurus. & TheSaurus has a much better pen game imo
I do agree that his battling has taken a huge downfall. He stumbled big time against Sketch Menace/Protege and he straight up choked against TheSaurus. Was hammered drunk against Dirt and was slurring his words like crazy. However, I still think he has one of the best pen games. It's his ability to rhyme his set ups/punches perfectly the actual punchline. Not many other cats be doing that (At least not well) Other than TheSaurus.

Bender-

In other words you can't fuck with bender, no one does it better when I bus it's on another level like a double decker! I'm uncle fester with an ugly temper watch your tongue get severed! I'll put money under pressure like sunken treasure they wouldn't cut your record if you were tried as a young offender!

The kid just needs a fix so go stick a needle in your dick and die of an intravenous hit like river phoenix did!

I don't need a master card to set up a plastic charge

outshine my presence? you'd have a better chance at geroge bush's signed confession to 911!

say you runnin blocks i never bought that story
this mans music is translucent as stan kubricks moon landing movie with the flag moving just a fraud recording!

get initials stitched in your head like official mitchell and ness

The Jewish Community ought to ostracize ya. You would have made the Atomic Bomb Designer (Dr. Robert Oppenheimer) and his squad of top advisors want to side or compromise with all the Nazi Occupiers....and turn every Hebrew in the Promised Land into a Holocaust denier!

you got the nerve to think you deserve some currency off this? well go ahead and try converting muhammad cause that's a more likely chance of you turning a profit!

that's just a hoe starved for attention like post partum depression!

you'll be out to lunch n star gazing like carl sagan (S/o to my status)

I wish they spent the 40 dollars on the french abortion doctor henry morgentaler so you were never born at all I call that death before dishonour!

I told her honey...if you're not spreading your thighs, then I'm getting brains in the back seat like when john kennedy died...in other words I got head in the ride!