View Single Post
Unread 05-01-2015, 12:26 PM
K-Melo
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
74 Won / 87 Lost

I kinda don't like how Pat Stay does his play it cool bit where he mainly caters to the crowd and tries to be an entertainer. Don't get me wrong he's a great battler and I think regardless of the controversies going on he still deserves the crown but whatever that's a whole another issue. I'm actually more interested in the bar heavy battles like Aye Verb vs. Danny Myers that shit was a classic even though the crowd did overreact to some of the punches.
Unread 05-01-2015, 12:26 PM   #18

K-Melo
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
74 Won / 87 Lost

Voted: 20 audio / 435 text
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I kinda don't like how Pat Stay does his play it cool bit where he mainly caters to the crowd and tries to be an entertainer. Don't get me wrong he's a great battler and I think regardless of the controversies going on he still deserves the crown but whatever that's a whole another issue. I'm actually more interested in the bar heavy battles like Aye Verb vs. Danny Myers that shit was a classic even though the crowd did overreact to some of the punches.