View Single Post
Unread 03-14-2015, 08:33 PM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevevenom View Post
lmao nope , the scribe was a title awarded for triumph of the text cypher . and yeah , you joined after me but don't tell me you were not been doing battles before 2013 in some form or another . but its fine , I know I aint that good at the moment but give me another few months and we will see . surprised you aint started a thread bitching about me being in the #1 contenders match for the lbt ....who knows , we may even face each other next month for the lbt so maybe I am not quite as wack as everyone seems to think .
The scribe was for the triumph of the text cypher, but it was a pity prize given to you because only you and one other person showed, so u both got the title.. U didn't even do anything to win that shit. Just like u didn't even win shit to be in the contenders match. u being in the contenders match doesn't make u good. and i hope i am vs u in the contenders match next card, thats an ez body... you are lgihtweight. and no, i didn't start battling until 2013
Unread 03-14-2015, 08:33 PM   #18

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevevenom View Post
lmao nope , the scribe was a title awarded for triumph of the text cypher . and yeah , you joined after me but don't tell me you were not been doing battles before 2013 in some form or another . but its fine , I know I aint that good at the moment but give me another few months and we will see . surprised you aint started a thread bitching about me being in the #1 contenders match for the lbt ....who knows , we may even face each other next month for the lbt so maybe I am not quite as wack as everyone seems to think .
The scribe was for the triumph of the text cypher, but it was a pity prize given to you because only you and one other person showed, so u both got the title.. U didn't even do anything to win that shit. Just like u didn't even win shit to be in the contenders match. u being in the contenders match doesn't make u good. and i hope i am vs u in the contenders match next card, thats an ez body... you are lgihtweight. and no, i didn't start battling until 2013
Offline   Reply With Quote