View Single Post
Unread 03-13-2015, 09:44 AM
COFFIN DODGER
Mentioned: 556 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
293 Won / 162 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 7 Lost

how am I not using my vp responsibly ? student let me in the fvc as I showed him battles where I have dropped votes pretty much with the same score and breakdown as fvc members who voted AFTER me on the same battle . and I really do vote fair , I don't give a fuck if they have given me shit or I don't get on with them , if someone's bars are better than the opponents then they will get my vote , and an expo as to why . starting a thread to get people to stop using us is just ridiculous - if people don't want my vote then simply don't tag me , but folks know that anyway . and I ALWAYS vote on battles I am tagged in when others don't .I have been a member for 2 1/2 years , and I have elevated a lot in the past year and have a much better understanding of the requirements needed to win a battle than I did then and have been one of the most active members in that time in both battling and voting . so , if you want a fair vote then tag me . or , if your a petty bitch or a hater then don't . fucking simple .
Unread 03-13-2015, 09:44 AM   #8

COFFIN DODGER
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
293 Won / 162 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 51 audio / 947 text
Mentioned: 556 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

how am I not using my vp responsibly ? student let me in the fvc as I showed him battles where I have dropped votes pretty much with the same score and breakdown as fvc members who voted AFTER me on the same battle . and I really do vote fair , I don't give a fuck if they have given me shit or I don't get on with them , if someone's bars are better than the opponents then they will get my vote , and an expo as to why . starting a thread to get people to stop using us is just ridiculous - if people don't want my vote then simply don't tag me , but folks know that anyway . and I ALWAYS vote on battles I am tagged in when others don't .I have been a member for 2 1/2 years , and I have elevated a lot in the past year and have a much better understanding of the requirements needed to win a battle than I did then and have been one of the most active members in that time in both battling and voting . so , if you want a fair vote then tag me . or , if your a petty bitch or a hater then don't . fucking simple .