View Single Post
Unread 02-27-2015, 02:20 PM
M-Rock
Mentioned: 331 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
18 Won / 5 Lost

I copped an 07 bmw in 2009 with 14k miles on it. Not even certified preowned, mind you, and I haven't had to spend a dime on repairs.. Only normal maintenance and it has 68k miles on it now. The same with anyone I know that has one. As long as I can afford one, the ultimate driving machine will be parked outside

Then last year I got rid of my 2005 yukon Denali and got a certified preowned 2011 tahoe with 17k miles on it. Great for the weather we've been having lately and seems mechanically sound so far, but about a month ago I noticed that a crack was forming on the top of the dash. After doing some research I learned it is a common problem with that truck and when I went to the dealer they acted like they had never seen that before and said it would cost 1200 to fix because the entire dash has to be replaced and its considered cosmetic not mechanical so it isn't covered by any warranty. After flipping out and making a scene they then told me I'd hafta pay $211 for the part and they'd do the labor for free. I'll probably stick with American made trucks in the future but I wouldn't go back to that dealer if they gave me a car for free. It's the principality as big worm would say
Unread 02-27-2015, 02:20 PM   #5

M-Rock
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
18 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 64 audio / 9 text
Mentioned: 331 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

I copped an 07 bmw in 2009 with 14k miles on it. Not even certified preowned, mind you, and I haven't had to spend a dime on repairs.. Only normal maintenance and it has 68k miles on it now. The same with anyone I know that has one. As long as I can afford one, the ultimate driving machine will be parked outside

Then last year I got rid of my 2005 yukon Denali and got a certified preowned 2011 tahoe with 17k miles on it. Great for the weather we've been having lately and seems mechanically sound so far, but about a month ago I noticed that a crack was forming on the top of the dash. After doing some research I learned it is a common problem with that truck and when I went to the dealer they acted like they had never seen that before and said it would cost 1200 to fix because the entire dash has to be replaced and its considered cosmetic not mechanical so it isn't covered by any warranty. After flipping out and making a scene they then told me I'd hafta pay $211 for the part and they'd do the labor for free. I'll probably stick with American made trucks in the future but I wouldn't go back to that dealer if they gave me a car for free. It's the principality as big worm would say