View Single Post
Unread 01-30-2015, 08:48 PM
Row
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy316 View Post
@Student sent me a warning to stop clowning people in forums to purposely make them angry. (haha so I hurt a lot of feelings in here I see. lol must be doing something right.) Yet it's ok for mods to come to my profile page and change comments calling me a faggot.

Yo, why so serious? if you can't take a beating and dishing it out then you shouldn't even be on here. This is a beefing website not facebook lets be friends and press "like" lol. grow the fuck up.

I hold more battles under my belt than half of the peeps here so your statement of me not battling is incorrect.

if you gonna ban someone for simply returning comments in forums then half the site should be banned. Also all the people on my page talking shit should be ban too. no? opinion.

Student, don't be mad. If you're gonna inbox me why don't you send a 32 line battle in my inbox instead. take a chill pill kid.

are you battling now ? no , you're just being a fuckin trolling 43 year old faggot . so heed that warning or catch the hammer

Last edited by Row; 01-30-2015 at 08:53 PM.
Unread 01-30-2015, 08:48 PM   #4

Row

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy316 View Post
@Student sent me a warning to stop clowning people in forums to purposely make them angry. (haha so I hurt a lot of feelings in here I see. lol must be doing something right.) Yet it's ok for mods to come to my profile page and change comments calling me a faggot.

Yo, why so serious? if you can't take a beating and dishing it out then you shouldn't even be on here. This is a beefing website not facebook lets be friends and press "like" lol. grow the fuck up.

I hold more battles under my belt than half of the peeps here so your statement of me not battling is incorrect.

if you gonna ban someone for simply returning comments in forums then half the site should be banned. Also all the people on my page talking shit should be ban too. no? opinion.

Student, don't be mad. If you're gonna inbox me why don't you send a 32 line battle in my inbox instead. take a chill pill kid.

are you battling now ? no , you're just being a fuckin trolling 43 year old faggot . so heed that warning or catch the hammer

Last edited by Row; 01-30-2015 at 08:53 PM.