Unread 01-29-2015, 12:27 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
I gotta co sign @Punk 's post

I remember loggin on that day like who the fuck is Young B & why should we care? ya'll niggas got it backwards if you're promoting other niggas shits from other sites. no disrespect to Young B or his memory...i never knew dude so I wont speak on em

I recently gave @Pugz props on the buy in tourney too..i thought that was long overdue & its a good look

but instead of jumping from idea to idea and half-assing them all, lets take it 1 idea at a time and do everything right. aint no reason for respected members of the site to feel some type of way and wanna leave. without the members you just have a site with a battle script built into its coding that nobody wants to use..
I actually liked the buy in tourney.. i just hate how long it takes for something to get done and when it does, its something wrong with it. 32 members for the hell we barely get 32 posts a day. Like damn slow down a bit.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 01-29-2015 at 12:30 PM.
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:27 PM   #16

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
I gotta co sign @Punk 's post

I remember loggin on that day like who the fuck is Young B & why should we care? ya'll niggas got it backwards if you're promoting other niggas shits from other sites. no disrespect to Young B or his memory...i never knew dude so I wont speak on em

I recently gave @Pugz props on the buy in tourney too..i thought that was long overdue & its a good look

but instead of jumping from idea to idea and half-assing them all, lets take it 1 idea at a time and do everything right. aint no reason for respected members of the site to feel some type of way and wanna leave. without the members you just have a site with a battle script built into its coding that nobody wants to use..
I actually liked the buy in tourney.. i just hate how long it takes for something to get done and when it does, its something wrong with it. 32 members for the hell we barely get 32 posts a day. Like damn slow down a bit.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 01-29-2015 at 12:30 PM.