View Single Post
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:05 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Its when I'm promised somethings gonna happen and doesn't, that's where I'm like ok, they dont give a shit.

For a.great example, LB Finest playlist was suppose to be played last Friday... Day after day i was told that it'll play and what? 2-3 other shows went down..

I know this shits not gonna change unless IM the one that get these mixtapes a bit of exposure.. Then they'd try to piggy back off that... Lol Facts yo.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugz View Post
I have all 3 tapes of music if anyone needs them.. @Punk I was trying to ask you a few questions for the show before i broadcast it.. but the next time i saw you on you told me you were quitting this site.. I actually am planning a Next Level tribute show.. im working on getting material together for it and contacting those who knew him well.. change your tampon bro.. its been 6 days since you sent me anything and my show is every 7 days..
Why do you lie so much? You told me nothing about "questions" you told me to send you the playlist and you'll play it... You didnt ask about some fucking questions so.dont try to make it look like you were waiting on.me because you even told people that the show was going down bht did it? Nah

What happen awhile back when the tape was suppose to be "Promoted"? No front page promo, facebook, nothing.. You did... nothing.. Your one weak ass owner and damn there everyone here knows that.

Why didnt LB Mixtape get posted above the chat?

Why don't it get Twitter promo?

Yea bruhhh..

And who's idea was it to let D.A. B.L.O.C.K host radio shows? Poor guy takes nothing but abuse.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 01-29-2015 at 12:19 PM.
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:05 PM   #13

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Its when I'm promised somethings gonna happen and doesn't, that's where I'm like ok, they dont give a shit.

For a.great example, LB Finest playlist was suppose to be played last Friday... Day after day i was told that it'll play and what? 2-3 other shows went down..

I know this shits not gonna change unless IM the one that get these mixtapes a bit of exposure.. Then they'd try to piggy back off that... Lol Facts yo.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugz View Post
I have all 3 tapes of music if anyone needs them.. @Punk I was trying to ask you a few questions for the show before i broadcast it.. but the next time i saw you on you told me you were quitting this site.. I actually am planning a Next Level tribute show.. im working on getting material together for it and contacting those who knew him well.. change your tampon bro.. its been 6 days since you sent me anything and my show is every 7 days..
Why do you lie so much? You told me nothing about "questions" you told me to send you the playlist and you'll play it... You didnt ask about some fucking questions so.dont try to make it look like you were waiting on.me because you even told people that the show was going down bht did it? Nah

What happen awhile back when the tape was suppose to be "Promoted"? No front page promo, facebook, nothing.. You did... nothing.. Your one weak ass owner and damn there everyone here knows that.

Why didnt LB Mixtape get posted above the chat?

Why don't it get Twitter promo?

Yea bruhhh..

And who's idea was it to let D.A. B.L.O.C.K host radio shows? Poor guy takes nothing but abuse.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 01-29-2015 at 12:19 PM.