View Single Post
Unread 01-29-2015, 11:49 AM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
I didnt listen to that show.. im taking about the young b show.. every LB member that was in chat that day had something negative to say about that show.. Lets do a NXT LVL promo show.. no?

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

I can't speak on the guy who they dedicated the show too. I don't know the ins and outs of it. But I agree NXT should have his own show. Even if it's just a Pugz play list dedication.

On the whole Mixtape thing. Again I don't know how much or how little feedback and help you've gotten from Pugz.

Though trying to get things done and hitting a brick wall doesn't surprise me on here.

I dunno what to say.

For what it's worth I still think you should be a mod here. Maybe if someone made that happen it might make it easier for you to get things done and give you more help direct contact with staff since you'd have access to the staff forums and I know Pugz posts in there a lot. I dunno.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 01-29-2015, 11:49 AM   #11

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
I didnt listen to that show.. im taking about the young b show.. every LB member that was in chat that day had something negative to say about that show.. Lets do a NXT LVL promo show.. no?

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

I can't speak on the guy who they dedicated the show too. I don't know the ins and outs of it. But I agree NXT should have his own show. Even if it's just a Pugz play list dedication.

On the whole Mixtape thing. Again I don't know how much or how little feedback and help you've gotten from Pugz.

Though trying to get things done and hitting a brick wall doesn't surprise me on here.

I dunno what to say.

For what it's worth I still think you should be a mod here. Maybe if someone made that happen it might make it easier for you to get things done and give you more help direct contact with staff since you'd have access to the staff forums and I know Pugz posts in there a lot. I dunno.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.