View Single Post
Unread 01-29-2015, 11:35 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I didnt listen to that show.. im taking about the young b show.. every LB member that was in chat that day had something negative to say about that show.. Lets do a NXT LVL promo show.. no?

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

I was leaving because over the past time, me handling the music side by myself without any help at all without Owners even fucking with it, its like... ehh, not even mad, imma just do something else outside of LB. I cared too much for th sites music to where it was the only thing i really came on here for... Now im like.. fawwk it. The sites no longer entertaining.
Unread 01-29-2015, 11:35 AM   #7

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I didnt listen to that show.. im taking about the young b show.. every LB member that was in chat that day had something negative to say about that show.. Lets do a NXT LVL promo show.. no?

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

I was leaving because over the past time, me handling the music side by myself without any help at all without Owners even fucking with it, its like... ehh, not even mad, imma just do something else outside of LB. I cared too much for th sites music to where it was the only thing i really came on here for... Now im like.. fawwk it. The sites no longer entertaining.