View Single Post
Unread 01-18-2015, 01:58 AM
Blunt Rapper
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
292 Won / 275 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

I don't understand how you expand something that is broken. There are maybe 40 people who rap in a month and the moderators and admins can't seem to regulate things. Out of 10 of battles there is usually an obvious error with voting and scoring. The problem is usually obvious and gets fixed 1 out of 10 times. I have proved mistakes to admins and never gotten them fully fixed. They will switch it so it says you won but you will never get those points back. Maybe if your better ranked people try harder for you, but for me I know I will not get anything more than a place to freestyle with people. The ranking is bullshit. If you came on this site for the first time tonight and saw Bnas and his rank and listened to him, you wouldn't jump on board and sign up. The idea of Letsbeef is awesome and the fact that someone wants it to be better is great. Throwing more people in a broken room is just gonna bring the walls down, though.
Unread 01-18-2015, 01:58 AM   #107

Blunt Rapper
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
292 Won / 275 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 1304 audio / 252 text
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

I don't understand how you expand something that is broken. There are maybe 40 people who rap in a month and the moderators and admins can't seem to regulate things. Out of 10 of battles there is usually an obvious error with voting and scoring. The problem is usually obvious and gets fixed 1 out of 10 times. I have proved mistakes to admins and never gotten them fully fixed. They will switch it so it says you won but you will never get those points back. Maybe if your better ranked people try harder for you, but for me I know I will not get anything more than a place to freestyle with people. The ranking is bullshit. If you came on this site for the first time tonight and saw Bnas and his rank and listened to him, you wouldn't jump on board and sign up. The idea of Letsbeef is awesome and the fact that someone wants it to be better is great. Throwing more people in a broken room is just gonna bring the walls down, though.