View Single Post
Unread 01-16-2015, 04:08 PM
Snoopy316
Mentioned: 681 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
325 Won / 44 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
You just keep back pedaling like the little bitch you are. I'm currently in the Tag Team Championship second round. I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone here. Everybody knows I'm light years ahead of you. Like I just said.....Get this through your head. This is Deja Vu all over again. You tried this exact same shit last time....I SENT AND I BEAT YOU 100%. I'm busy w/ an official tourney but you can send bars anytime. You're wack as fuck. Me bragging? I would never brag about beating a low tier battler such as yourself. However, when you're trying to call me out and say I suck....just look at the facts kid. 100% body bag....You had 4x the amount of battles and I was just starting here as well. You're the dumb ass claiming you don't cheat w/ 3 warnings and an infraction for self voting. If you're too scared to sent to me....Just like the first time we battled. I'll send a 16 after the tag team tourney. Blind drop. Just to shut you the fuck up. Name change battle. Winner changes the losers name for 3 months to whatever they want.
Lol the child wrote a whole bible and at the end he needed more time for a 16. Do what u gotta do with ur tourney. Like I said if u want then send. I'll reply. Nuff said.
Unread 01-16-2015, 04:08 PM   #35

Snoopy316
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
325 Won / 44 Lost

Voted: 47 audio / 718 text
Mentioned: 681 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
You just keep back pedaling like the little bitch you are. I'm currently in the Tag Team Championship second round. I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone here. Everybody knows I'm light years ahead of you. Like I just said.....Get this through your head. This is Deja Vu all over again. You tried this exact same shit last time....I SENT AND I BEAT YOU 100%. I'm busy w/ an official tourney but you can send bars anytime. You're wack as fuck. Me bragging? I would never brag about beating a low tier battler such as yourself. However, when you're trying to call me out and say I suck....just look at the facts kid. 100% body bag....You had 4x the amount of battles and I was just starting here as well. You're the dumb ass claiming you don't cheat w/ 3 warnings and an infraction for self voting. If you're too scared to sent to me....Just like the first time we battled. I'll send a 16 after the tag team tourney. Blind drop. Just to shut you the fuck up. Name change battle. Winner changes the losers name for 3 months to whatever they want.
Lol the child wrote a whole bible and at the end he needed more time for a 16. Do what u gotta do with ur tourney. Like I said if u want then send. I'll reply. Nuff said.