Thread: Turnbull AC's
View Single Post
Unread 01-16-2015, 01:55 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

You think this just goes back to when you left ACs? Think again. I've been doing this for years. Back when you joined UnEtHiCaL Conduct in 2007, at one stage, you called me a cunt. This hurt me so badly, so for the last 8 years, I've been doing whatever it takes.

Remember that time the postman left a delivery card saying "I see you weren't home, I'll return to deliver this package on Friday" even though you were in the house all day and would have heard the doorbell? Who do you think did that? The fucking tooth fairy?

Remember that time you stubbed your toe on the door? Who the fuck do you think put that door there? Santa Clause?

Remember that time you were in Hanoi, and you the Headquarters were inside that upstairs building, and every time you tried to enter it you were getting killed by some camper? Who the fuck you think that camper was? Jesus Christ?

I've had your numbers since the days when numbers didn't even exist and people communicated with grunts and shit. The only reason you were sent an invite in the first place is because I had watched Kung Pow and thought the idea of training someone wrong as a joke would have been good (I did the same thing with @Phenomonon, thats why he sucks).

Now that you've uncovered my master plan, I suppose there's no point in hiding it any more. It's time to come clean. My entire LB existence has served the sole purpose of fucking you over.

Now that it's all in the open, watch out for my next cypher, The Mask Removed from Fucking Over Kw0n.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

PS. Lockhart is a faggot.
Unread 01-16-2015, 01:55 PM   #19

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

You think this just goes back to when you left ACs? Think again. I've been doing this for years. Back when you joined UnEtHiCaL Conduct in 2007, at one stage, you called me a cunt. This hurt me so badly, so for the last 8 years, I've been doing whatever it takes.

Remember that time the postman left a delivery card saying "I see you weren't home, I'll return to deliver this package on Friday" even though you were in the house all day and would have heard the doorbell? Who do you think did that? The fucking tooth fairy?

Remember that time you stubbed your toe on the door? Who the fuck do you think put that door there? Santa Clause?

Remember that time you were in Hanoi, and you the Headquarters were inside that upstairs building, and every time you tried to enter it you were getting killed by some camper? Who the fuck you think that camper was? Jesus Christ?

I've had your numbers since the days when numbers didn't even exist and people communicated with grunts and shit. The only reason you were sent an invite in the first place is because I had watched Kung Pow and thought the idea of training someone wrong as a joke would have been good (I did the same thing with @Phenomonon, thats why he sucks).

Now that you've uncovered my master plan, I suppose there's no point in hiding it any more. It's time to come clean. My entire LB existence has served the sole purpose of fucking you over.

Now that it's all in the open, watch out for my next cypher, The Mask Removed from Fucking Over Kw0n.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

PS. Lockhart is a faggot.