Thread: Turnbull AC's
View Single Post
Unread 01-16-2015, 12:41 PM
izayamoorman
Mentioned: 437 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
28 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
526 Won / 203 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREEK View Post
^^^ Lol, me too. @Lockhart

Anyways you can put me back in AC's if you want. All I'm saying is it would look good for you guys, but I really don't care either way. #NonChalantSwaggerTime

Also, you can go ahead and make me a leader. (This sounds familiar...)

Send my love to EtH in a picnic basket ....

full of fecal matter.

Actually, it would be funny if you made me AC's again due to the irritation it would cause this guy @Point... no hate. Just why do you want to be in AC's so bad?

-FREEK-
-FREEK-
Since I'm never going to be apart of the AC's again (according to @Lockhart) I may as well tell you what my intentions were.

I was going to look through the crew forums and see how they cheated me out of my battle with @Obey in Tournament #9 http://www.letsbeef.com/tournament.p...=36&section=tb EtH and how much help he got on that verse when I had no help at all. Then why I have not made it to the tournament since due to fuckery. Something tells me he's been sending his henchmen out to give me a hard time since leaving the AC's on my own terms and denying him of his invite to be an AC again twice, because the first time I felt they cheated me out of that battle. The second time I was roccin with THE BROTHERHOOD and I wanted to prove myself loyal. Ever since then, I been gettin fucked over left & right and harassed by these "new" AC members like no other. I feel EtH is the underlying source to all this.
Unread 01-16-2015, 12:41 PM   #18

izayamoorman
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
28 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
526 Won / 203 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 51 audio / 1285 text
Mentioned: 437 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREEK View Post
^^^ Lol, me too. @Lockhart

Anyways you can put me back in AC's if you want. All I'm saying is it would look good for you guys, but I really don't care either way. #NonChalantSwaggerTime

Also, you can go ahead and make me a leader. (This sounds familiar...)

Send my love to EtH in a picnic basket ....

full of fecal matter.

Actually, it would be funny if you made me AC's again due to the irritation it would cause this guy @Point... no hate. Just why do you want to be in AC's so bad?

-FREEK-
-FREEK-
Since I'm never going to be apart of the AC's again (according to @Lockhart) I may as well tell you what my intentions were.

I was going to look through the crew forums and see how they cheated me out of my battle with @Obey in Tournament #9 http://www.letsbeef.com/tournament.p...=36&section=tb EtH and how much help he got on that verse when I had no help at all. Then why I have not made it to the tournament since due to fuckery. Something tells me he's been sending his henchmen out to give me a hard time since leaving the AC's on my own terms and denying him of his invite to be an AC again twice, because the first time I felt they cheated me out of that battle. The second time I was roccin with THE BROTHERHOOD and I wanted to prove myself loyal. Ever since then, I been gettin fucked over left & right and harassed by these "new" AC members like no other. I feel EtH is the underlying source to all this.