View Single Post
Unread 01-16-2015, 11:39 AM
Mentioned: 2592 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
20 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 11 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy316 View Post
^ Oww how cute. Look at all his mod buddies come to back him up because he's been bullied lol. What's wrong Man? Can't handle things by yourself n u need dick mod buddies to save u? Ok I'll leave u alone. But when u decide to Man up n grow a set. My inbox is open.

I just don't get how ur bragging about how u can easily body me by sending first when I first started here and why u can't do it again now. It must be saying something. "Pussy is scared of the Snoopy now" lol
You just keep back pedaling like the little bitch you are. I'm currently in the Tag Team Championship second round. I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone here. Everybody knows I'm light years ahead of you. Like I just said.....Get this through your head. This is Deja Vu all over again. You tried this exact same shit last time....I SENT AND I BEAT YOU 100%. I'm busy w/ an official tourney but you can send bars anytime. You're wack as fuck. Me bragging? I would never brag about beating a low tier battler such as yourself. However, when you're trying to call me out and say I suck....just look at the facts kid. 100% body bag....You had 4x the amount of battles and I was just starting here as well. You're the dumb ass claiming you don't cheat w/ 3 warnings and an infraction for self voting. If you're too scared to sent to me....Just like the first time we battled. I'll send a 16 after the tag team tourney. Blind drop. Just to shut you the fuck up. Name change battle. Winner changes the losers name for 3 months to whatever they want.
Unread 01-16-2015, 11:39 AM   #34

Manhattan Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
20 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 214 audio / 1077 text
Mentioned: 2592 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy316 View Post
^ Oww how cute. Look at all his mod buddies come to back him up because he's been bullied lol. What's wrong Man? Can't handle things by yourself n u need dick mod buddies to save u? Ok I'll leave u alone. But when u decide to Man up n grow a set. My inbox is open.

I just don't get how ur bragging about how u can easily body me by sending first when I first started here and why u can't do it again now. It must be saying something. "Pussy is scared of the Snoopy now" lol
You just keep back pedaling like the little bitch you are. I'm currently in the Tag Team Championship second round. I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone here. Everybody knows I'm light years ahead of you. Like I just said.....Get this through your head. This is Deja Vu all over again. You tried this exact same shit last time....I SENT AND I BEAT YOU 100%. I'm busy w/ an official tourney but you can send bars anytime. You're wack as fuck. Me bragging? I would never brag about beating a low tier battler such as yourself. However, when you're trying to call me out and say I suck....just look at the facts kid. 100% body bag....You had 4x the amount of battles and I was just starting here as well. You're the dumb ass claiming you don't cheat w/ 3 warnings and an infraction for self voting. If you're too scared to sent to me....Just like the first time we battled. I'll send a 16 after the tag team tourney. Blind drop. Just to shut you the fuck up. Name change battle. Winner changes the losers name for 3 months to whatever they want.