Thread: Fuck Pugz.
View Single Post
Unread 01-15-2015, 07:08 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Fuck Pugz.

Pugz is easily one of the most imbecilic website owners I've ever met. And there are numerous reasons why. Let's set aside the fact, that he pays so little attention to the actual site, that it has become a complete, and utter joke. Completely disregard that, because it's moot comparatively to his other ventures in idiocy. Take, for example, the open condonement of cheaters. He has, on numerous occasions, made special exclusions for members who have broken the rules, due to a subjective bias toward those specific members. X-Calibur comes to mind. After having it shown clearly that X-Calibur had broken the rules, he was simply unmodded. As opposed to receiving the ban he should have. Fiji Osa, as well. Pugz's first, and immediate reaction upon Fiji Osa's act of cheating, was to CHANGE A RULE ENTIRELY TO AVOID HIS BEING BANNED. What kind of stupid, imbecilic, distasteful nonsense is that? And what about the moderators? What criteria does he look for in moderation for the site? How much of his cock they can suck? What 100 things did Row do to become a mod?(no hate.) What 100 things did Stotty Pimpin do to become a mod? What 100 things has Student done(recently. no hate.) to become a mod?(Aside from no-showing the award show that I spent almost a week solid promoting.) How any of you expect this site to flourish with management like this, is entirely beyond me. You're all fucked, and I feel bad for you.

Fuck Pugz, and fuck Letsbeef.

Last edited by Rant; 01-15-2015 at 07:18 PM.
Unread 01-15-2015, 07:08 PM   #1

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Fuck Pugz.

Pugz is easily one of the most imbecilic website owners I've ever met. And there are numerous reasons why. Let's set aside the fact, that he pays so little attention to the actual site, that it has become a complete, and utter joke. Completely disregard that, because it's moot comparatively to his other ventures in idiocy. Take, for example, the open condonement of cheaters. He has, on numerous occasions, made special exclusions for members who have broken the rules, due to a subjective bias toward those specific members. X-Calibur comes to mind. After having it shown clearly that X-Calibur had broken the rules, he was simply unmodded. As opposed to receiving the ban he should have. Fiji Osa, as well. Pugz's first, and immediate reaction upon Fiji Osa's act of cheating, was to CHANGE A RULE ENTIRELY TO AVOID HIS BEING BANNED. What kind of stupid, imbecilic, distasteful nonsense is that? And what about the moderators? What criteria does he look for in moderation for the site? How much of his cock they can suck? What 100 things did Row do to become a mod?(no hate.) What 100 things did Stotty Pimpin do to become a mod? What 100 things has Student done(recently. no hate.) to become a mod?(Aside from no-showing the award show that I spent almost a week solid promoting.) How any of you expect this site to flourish with management like this, is entirely beyond me. You're all fucked, and I feel bad for you.

Fuck Pugz, and fuck Letsbeef.

Last edited by Rant; 01-15-2015 at 07:18 PM.