View Single Post
Unread 12-24-2014, 04:05 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Lightbulb THE VOTING WALL!

This is a revival of an idea I had in place before.

In this post, 'The Voting Wall' will be posted. This is a "wall" with links to opened battles on it. If your battle is on the wall, it will be voted on 100% by the 'Volunteer Voters'. If you wish to be a volunteer voter, just let me know in this thread or by some other means. I'm hoping to get at minimum 5 volunteer voters so at the very least every battle that hits the wall will get 5 votes automatically.

To get your battle on the wall, you must vote on a battle with the same amount of lines as yours, or the equal amount in total. So to get an 8 line battler on the wall, you must first vote on an 8 line battle which is currently posted. To get a 16 line battle on the wall, vote on 2 8 line battles or 1 16 line battle, and so on and so forth. If you are voting on a battle on the wall, PLEASE cast your vote with a detailed explanation. Vote as you would wish others to vote on your battle.

Volunteer Voters
@Corporate EtH
@Student (Can't vote until Monday 29th December)

The Voting Wall
torivex Vs Akaap (8 Lines)
The Dope Man Vs Proctologist (16 Lines)

Last edited by Hubert Cumberdale; 12-24-2014 at 07:05 PM.
Unread 12-24-2014, 04:05 PM   #1

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Lightbulb THE VOTING WALL!

This is a revival of an idea I had in place before.

In this post, 'The Voting Wall' will be posted. This is a "wall" with links to opened battles on it. If your battle is on the wall, it will be voted on 100% by the 'Volunteer Voters'. If you wish to be a volunteer voter, just let me know in this thread or by some other means. I'm hoping to get at minimum 5 volunteer voters so at the very least every battle that hits the wall will get 5 votes automatically.

To get your battle on the wall, you must vote on a battle with the same amount of lines as yours, or the equal amount in total. So to get an 8 line battler on the wall, you must first vote on an 8 line battle which is currently posted. To get a 16 line battle on the wall, vote on 2 8 line battles or 1 16 line battle, and so on and so forth. If you are voting on a battle on the wall, PLEASE cast your vote with a detailed explanation. Vote as you would wish others to vote on your battle.

Volunteer Voters
@Corporate EtH
@Student (Can't vote until Monday 29th December)

The Voting Wall
torivex Vs Akaap (8 Lines)
The Dope Man Vs Proctologist (16 Lines)

Last edited by Hubert Cumberdale; 12-24-2014 at 07:05 PM.