View Single Post
Unread 12-10-2014, 09:34 PM
Louie Dawgs
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Louie Dawgs
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

Eth, you really don't think WAR TANK should make it??? I understand your argument against Mayneak and I would agree, but tank was on the same level as some of the greats.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
That's Patriarch.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Eventually:
RhetoriK
Rican
Top Notch
remarK
Askari
Krhyme Killz
Bleu
Row
Erupt
I'd honestly say yes to RhetoriK. He wasn't dominant for a long ass time like some guys, but he was dope as fuck and brought some crazy heat.

I like Rican, but he is a massive cheater and should never get a look for the HOF

Honestly have to say no to Top Notch. He was always good and considered one of the better cats on the site, but never won anything of note and didn't really have a memorable style.

Dude Archaic is probably one of the tightest guys on here, and a writer that I really, really enjoy reading, but he never really dominated the site and was always more a hipster choice when considering the sites top emcees.

Askari was a nice emcee in two different era's, but I'm not sure he was truly great in either one of them. He is borderline to me.

Kryme Killz still writes in his fucking 2007 style, and in my mind never really elevated from where he was a year or two in on the site. Tight guy, but not a dominant force on the site.

Bleu is dope as shit. Maybe in the future.

Row still has some elevation to do, but he has elevated mad since I first met him on here. If he keeps improving maybe we can dicuss him.

Erupt is your favorite texters favorite texter. Hell yea.

Seems like me an' you bout had enough,
Cause man, it's tough to keep the fam in touch,
And to add it up, this rappin stuff got me flippin out like a blackjack bust

Don't give a fuck if you sound like Master P, Mobb Deep or Remy Martin,
Cuz even if the next to try us is the best of rhymers?
Still get bodied on plates like Jeffery Dahmer
Unread 12-10-2014, 09:34 PM   #28

Louie Dawgs
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 211 text
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Louie Dawgs

Eth, you really don't think WAR TANK should make it??? I understand your argument against Mayneak and I would agree, but tank was on the same level as some of the greats.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
That's Patriarch.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Eventually:
RhetoriK
Rican
Top Notch
remarK
Askari
Krhyme Killz
Bleu
Row
Erupt
I'd honestly say yes to RhetoriK. He wasn't dominant for a long ass time like some guys, but he was dope as fuck and brought some crazy heat.

I like Rican, but he is a massive cheater and should never get a look for the HOF

Honestly have to say no to Top Notch. He was always good and considered one of the better cats on the site, but never won anything of note and didn't really have a memorable style.

Dude Archaic is probably one of the tightest guys on here, and a writer that I really, really enjoy reading, but he never really dominated the site and was always more a hipster choice when considering the sites top emcees.

Askari was a nice emcee in two different era's, but I'm not sure he was truly great in either one of them. He is borderline to me.

Kryme Killz still writes in his fucking 2007 style, and in my mind never really elevated from where he was a year or two in on the site. Tight guy, but not a dominant force on the site.

Bleu is dope as shit. Maybe in the future.

Row still has some elevation to do, but he has elevated mad since I first met him on here. If he keeps improving maybe we can dicuss him.

Erupt is your favorite texters favorite texter. Hell yea.

Seems like me an' you bout had enough,
Cause man, it's tough to keep the fam in touch,
And to add it up, this rappin stuff got me flippin out like a blackjack bust

Don't give a fuck if you sound like Master P, Mobb Deep or Remy Martin,
Cuz even if the next to try us is the best of rhymers?
Still get bodied on plates like Jeffery Dahmer