Unread 10-11-2014, 11:07 AM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissizit View Post
@Erupt ... peep that

vs. Obey

Who the fuck brung LASSE TO DOG FIGHT? He couldn't keep “grounded” wearing sneakers with the SHABBY LACROSSE SPIKES I'm Psycho!, the HAPPY FOR WAR TYPE But thinkin you're “Nuts, Get a grip” you'd rather ASK ME TO COUGH TWICE!....*He's on letsbeef all day!, Eyes red, dry mouth, Parched in a bliss. Tryna give out “rap advice” but ain't Harsh with the spits, *funny how “Bey a net buffer” But'll never be Sharp with the Tips! (bayonet)*<-- while Punches i THROW ERASE TEAMS, & I figured since O's “thinking, Caps Off” I'd kill him with a*LOWER CASE SCHEME!. *Rap skills? i SHOWED YOU THE BASICS... then the way you “Called it quits” it seemed PHONE BOOTH RELATED Them “Ciao lines” was enough to rival SOUL FOOD ARRANGEMENTS! (chow) ... O, we KNOW YOU ASHAMED WITH the fact your “Crafts missing!” But even FOLKS WHO's MALAYSIAN would HOPE YOU EMBRACE IT!!!/*I stayed with him & his MOTHER IN JUNE, So i know 1st hand, that he ain't around GUNs AND THE GOONS, it's lies-brother, Only “rap sheet” he got is that “hip hop blanket” he *hides-under when I'd COME IN THE ROOM!!.*Now he acts bigheaded but comes DULL IN MANY CLASHES?, I don't care if his SKULL IS VERY MASSIVE.. I repo-Ego's and “Beys'll get cut down to size” with out CULINARY CLASSES!. (Basil)
Although the wordplay was a bit predictable, I actually liked this verse. If you wrote like this all the time I'd actually think you're a good writer.
Unread 10-11-2014, 11:07 AM   #27

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissizit View Post
@Erupt ... peep that

vs. Obey

Who the fuck brung LASSE TO DOG FIGHT? He couldn't keep “grounded” wearing sneakers with the SHABBY LACROSSE SPIKES I'm Psycho!, the HAPPY FOR WAR TYPE But thinkin you're “Nuts, Get a grip” you'd rather ASK ME TO COUGH TWICE!....*He's on letsbeef all day!, Eyes red, dry mouth, Parched in a bliss. Tryna give out “rap advice” but ain't Harsh with the spits, *funny how “Bey a net buffer” But'll never be Sharp with the Tips! (bayonet)*<-- while Punches i THROW ERASE TEAMS, & I figured since O's “thinking, Caps Off” I'd kill him with a*LOWER CASE SCHEME!. *Rap skills? i SHOWED YOU THE BASICS... then the way you “Called it quits” it seemed PHONE BOOTH RELATED Them “Ciao lines” was enough to rival SOUL FOOD ARRANGEMENTS! (chow) ... O, we KNOW YOU ASHAMED WITH the fact your “Crafts missing!” But even FOLKS WHO's MALAYSIAN would HOPE YOU EMBRACE IT!!!/*I stayed with him & his MOTHER IN JUNE, So i know 1st hand, that he ain't around GUNs AND THE GOONS, it's lies-brother, Only “rap sheet” he got is that “hip hop blanket” he *hides-under when I'd COME IN THE ROOM!!.*Now he acts bigheaded but comes DULL IN MANY CLASHES?, I don't care if his SKULL IS VERY MASSIVE.. I repo-Ego's and “Beys'll get cut down to size” with out CULINARY CLASSES!. (Basil)
Although the wordplay was a bit predictable, I actually liked this verse. If you wrote like this all the time I'd actually think you're a good writer.