View Single Post
Unread 10-09-2014, 03:54 PM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

I'mma post highest rated one i guess, since idk what to pick.

If you see a 'Red Cross' it's from shots I-Land not a SAVING STOP FOR HAITIANS but if Manny's 'on-board' 'w/ the Arms out' he's just PLAYING OPERATION!! Manny talks gunplay in all his bars like hes some kinda CRIMINAL CARRIER but all these threats are over a DIGITAL BARRIER so the key's Manny pushing are just like his name - FICTIONAL CHARACTERS! Fists or Guns Manny doesn't FIGHT OR SPRAY VERY WELL, so if hes "standing up for another round" he's in LINE FOR A CAROUSEL! But I rule this shit with an 'iron fist' i'll cause this 'DUDE'S SPLEEN TO BREAK' with blows ya can't 'stomach' that'll make YOU SCREAM IN PAIN to leave ya dead like HOUDINI'S FATE! As for ladies, your whole crew helps ya "PITCH IN" WORDS CHEATER bcuz it's not "good game" how Manny "pulls them chicks" WITH HIS BIRD FEEDER! (pigeon) He's been with his girl since his"coming of age" and still hasn't POPPED HER CHERRY so he'll have to pay for 'rite of passage thru a canal' w/o a PROPER FERRY! You're "drowning", too bad for you I'm RUNNING A SPEED BOAT I'll have this Canadian "sleeping through the 'english channel' without TOUCHING A REMOTE!Its ova, Manny thought he owned the place like he was some kinda NEW MAJOR SETTLER but i just "erased the motherfucker from text" like a NEWSPAPER EDITOR!

Vs Manhattan
Unread 10-09-2014, 03:54 PM   #8

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)

I'mma post highest rated one i guess, since idk what to pick.

If you see a 'Red Cross' it's from shots I-Land not a SAVING STOP FOR HAITIANS but if Manny's 'on-board' 'w/ the Arms out' he's just PLAYING OPERATION!! Manny talks gunplay in all his bars like hes some kinda CRIMINAL CARRIER but all these threats are over a DIGITAL BARRIER so the key's Manny pushing are just like his name - FICTIONAL CHARACTERS! Fists or Guns Manny doesn't FIGHT OR SPRAY VERY WELL, so if hes "standing up for another round" he's in LINE FOR A CAROUSEL! But I rule this shit with an 'iron fist' i'll cause this 'DUDE'S SPLEEN TO BREAK' with blows ya can't 'stomach' that'll make YOU SCREAM IN PAIN to leave ya dead like HOUDINI'S FATE! As for ladies, your whole crew helps ya "PITCH IN" WORDS CHEATER bcuz it's not "good game" how Manny "pulls them chicks" WITH HIS BIRD FEEDER! (pigeon) He's been with his girl since his"coming of age" and still hasn't POPPED HER CHERRY so he'll have to pay for 'rite of passage thru a canal' w/o a PROPER FERRY! You're "drowning", too bad for you I'm RUNNING A SPEED BOAT I'll have this Canadian "sleeping through the 'english channel' without TOUCHING A REMOTE!Its ova, Manny thought he owned the place like he was some kinda NEW MAJOR SETTLER but i just "erased the motherfucker from text" like a NEWSPAPER EDITOR!

Vs Manhattan
Offline   Reply With Quote