View Single Post
Unread 10-09-2014, 12:09 PM
Obey
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Idk if this is my best, but one of my favorites.

I’ll have ‘Kid’s Face on the front-cover again’ if you FEEL TRAGIC AND RUN IN just ‘To exit over the eyes’ when I EXAMINE THIS NOTHING.. KILL, STAB’EM FOR BLUFFING & ‘Show My Street-Side Again’ like the re-release of ‘’ILLMATIC PRODUCTIONS!’’ (2 X it over the eyes) You’re ‘Finally taking it all in’ that you’re BARS’RE SLOPPY N’ WEAK.. All ‘Exhausted from wasting ya breath’ like this CAR HAS GOTTEN’ TA E so how’re you a ‘Hint of Fresh air here’ when you’re just a ‘’CARBON’’ COPY OF ME?! Having followers? I’m GLAD I MADE IT TO PAVE WAYS, yet you’re ‘Pulling down the look’ of CAPTIVATING THE GAME’S FAITH to be ACTIVE, WAITING AND SLAY GREATS..but ‘Ya Test of Time doesn’t make sense’ when you’re always ‘’GRAVITATING TO SAVE FACE!’’ (Think about it..) That Illmania tag-tourney, ‘You weren’t hand-to-hand’ w/ OWNING YA NOTES, them ‘Poor Punches in ya elevation’ ironically ‘’LOWERED MY HOPES’’..knowing you’re ‘Involved w/ the Big show’ you should’ve ‘’went OVER THE ROPES’’.. Listened to ‘’HOVA & ROSE’’! ‘Everything you represent’s backwards’ yet you’re MAKING THE THREATS, it’s ‘No double sided mirror’ but you’ve been ‘’FAKING AFFECTS’’ of ya past of ‘’TRAITING YA SET’’ So it’s ‘Not thoughts of a flipped-flag’ when I say your ‘’mental-STATE’S IN DISTRESS!’’ ACs..

Vs. Enfinite .. a battle that got HEAVILY slept on.
Unread 10-09-2014, 12:09 PM   #6

Obey
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 317 text
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)

Idk if this is my best, but one of my favorites.

I’ll have ‘Kid’s Face on the front-cover again’ if you FEEL TRAGIC AND RUN IN just ‘To exit over the eyes’ when I EXAMINE THIS NOTHING.. KILL, STAB’EM FOR BLUFFING & ‘Show My Street-Side Again’ like the re-release of ‘’ILLMATIC PRODUCTIONS!’’ (2 X it over the eyes) You’re ‘Finally taking it all in’ that you’re BARS’RE SLOPPY N’ WEAK.. All ‘Exhausted from wasting ya breath’ like this CAR HAS GOTTEN’ TA E so how’re you a ‘Hint of Fresh air here’ when you’re just a ‘’CARBON’’ COPY OF ME?! Having followers? I’m GLAD I MADE IT TO PAVE WAYS, yet you’re ‘Pulling down the look’ of CAPTIVATING THE GAME’S FAITH to be ACTIVE, WAITING AND SLAY GREATS..but ‘Ya Test of Time doesn’t make sense’ when you’re always ‘’GRAVITATING TO SAVE FACE!’’ (Think about it..) That Illmania tag-tourney, ‘You weren’t hand-to-hand’ w/ OWNING YA NOTES, them ‘Poor Punches in ya elevation’ ironically ‘’LOWERED MY HOPES’’..knowing you’re ‘Involved w/ the Big show’ you should’ve ‘’went OVER THE ROPES’’.. Listened to ‘’HOVA & ROSE’’! ‘Everything you represent’s backwards’ yet you’re MAKING THE THREATS, it’s ‘No double sided mirror’ but you’ve been ‘’FAKING AFFECTS’’ of ya past of ‘’TRAITING YA SET’’ So it’s ‘Not thoughts of a flipped-flag’ when I say your ‘’mental-STATE’S IN DISTRESS!’’ ACs..

Vs. Enfinite .. a battle that got HEAVILY slept on.