View Single Post
Unread 10-09-2014, 11:57 AM
Enfinite
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Bulls vs Legion has gone 'Nuclear', two MAD FACTION'S ON DECK WHO'S RUNNIN' THE GAME, Manny left the bulls for LoD in Illy 4 and that 'MANHATTAN PROJECT' BLEW UP IN THEIR FACE! The debate was can aC'S HANG WITH THE BUSINESS and BEAT BANKS AND HIS MINIONS? They 'looked hot but faded as we closed in' like 'HEAT WAVES' IN THE DISTANCE! Manny and I never battled so we're MAKING A BET, WHO'S THE WORST? I could 'freestyle' and 'take it off the top' w/o FACING 'EXECUTIONERS' or 'SHAVING HIS HEAD THROUGH THE PERM! He believe's he's a 'SAINT' N SAYS HIS BOOTH'S A 'CHURCH' so if he 'spits with a devil inside him'? It's not that 'SATAN'S' BLED INTO HIS WORK but GAVE QUICK 'HEAD' TO 'LUCIFER'! So LoD's BANGIN TECHS TO SHOOT THE BULLS? Nah they GANGSTA'S SET TO DO A 'ROLE' so when they 'act hard' they'd only 'STAGE' A DEATH AND FUNERAL! You talk bout' 'girls in gats' in songs like you'd BUST A HEATER TO IT but it sounds like LUSTFUL 'TEENS WITH TUNES', THAT threaten "In My World: I'd tell you one time".....queue the 'JUSTIN BIEBER' MUSIC! You aren't a Man, you're a chick I wish WE'D 'BOMB' HER WORLD HARDER! So to be 'Heroes, She must be destroyed in battle' no RESPONSE FROM 'PEARL HARBOR'!(So to be Hiroshima's, be destroyed in battle)

J/K definitely going with this one. Hope I don't mess you up again

Last edited by Enfinite; 10-09-2014 at 09:31 PM.
Unread 10-09-2014, 11:57 AM   #5

Enfinite

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Bulls vs Legion has gone 'Nuclear', two MAD FACTION'S ON DECK WHO'S RUNNIN' THE GAME, Manny left the bulls for LoD in Illy 4 and that 'MANHATTAN PROJECT' BLEW UP IN THEIR FACE! The debate was can aC'S HANG WITH THE BUSINESS and BEAT BANKS AND HIS MINIONS? They 'looked hot but faded as we closed in' like 'HEAT WAVES' IN THE DISTANCE! Manny and I never battled so we're MAKING A BET, WHO'S THE WORST? I could 'freestyle' and 'take it off the top' w/o FACING 'EXECUTIONERS' or 'SHAVING HIS HEAD THROUGH THE PERM! He believe's he's a 'SAINT' N SAYS HIS BOOTH'S A 'CHURCH' so if he 'spits with a devil inside him'? It's not that 'SATAN'S' BLED INTO HIS WORK but GAVE QUICK 'HEAD' TO 'LUCIFER'! So LoD's BANGIN TECHS TO SHOOT THE BULLS? Nah they GANGSTA'S SET TO DO A 'ROLE' so when they 'act hard' they'd only 'STAGE' A DEATH AND FUNERAL! You talk bout' 'girls in gats' in songs like you'd BUST A HEATER TO IT but it sounds like LUSTFUL 'TEENS WITH TUNES', THAT threaten "In My World: I'd tell you one time".....queue the 'JUSTIN BIEBER' MUSIC! You aren't a Man, you're a chick I wish WE'D 'BOMB' HER WORLD HARDER! So to be 'Heroes, She must be destroyed in battle' no RESPONSE FROM 'PEARL HARBOR'!(So to be Hiroshima's, be destroyed in battle)

J/K definitely going with this one. Hope I don't mess you up again

Last edited by Enfinite; 10-09-2014 at 09:31 PM.